+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Ryder Cup

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It got me thinking abart 'The boys from the blackstuff' pilot episode set in Middlesbrough when the Scouse gang (who are there working away forra couple o week) do a foreigner with some Irish gypos. It's quality television is that mate and if thy ent sin it I highly recommend it. It's on YouTube if thar interested mate, its not as dark as the other episodes but laced with plenty of humour and non PC content
    Ahh the Blackstuff boys eh Pass, that was a quality Bbc drama series wasnt it. And Yozzer Hughes with his 'giz a job' comment & his superb headbutt, he was a cracking tv character lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ahh the Blackstuff boys eh Pass, that was a quality Bbc drama series wasnt it. And Yozzer Hughes with his 'giz a job' comment & his superb headbutt, he was a cracking tv character lol.

Bernard Hill is a great actor, he went from the unemployment scrapheap to captain of the titanic

One of the great sporting occasions is the Ryder cup,I wil be watching and hoping we can beat those god damned Yankees and put a stop to that horrible saying of "in the hole" ... Let's hope the Yankees conduct themselves with some sort of decorum this time around ...

Eyup Pass , dunt kno if its thee or RF that likes Peroni ? Av just got some in tharra ent seen afooar , Gran Reserva Selection , 3 soorts a think , Puro Malto, Reseva Rossa, and Doppio Malto, ez tha eddum ? 500 ml bottle's 5.2 volume , ready fot weekend nar , lock darnfrom fFriday mornin , and waitress service only Salute

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Eyup Pass , dunt kno if its thee or RF that likes Peroni ? Av just got some in tharra ent seen afooar , Gran Reserva Selection , 3 soorts a think , Puro Malto, Reseva Rossa, and Doppio Malto, ez tha eddum ? 500 ml bottle's 5.2 volume , ready fot weekend nar , lock darnfrom fFriday mornin , and waitress service only Salute

Am partial to a Peroni nar and ageeun but mi favourite tipple is San Miguel. Must be RF who likes it mi owd

Absolutely hits the spot for me .

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/1941/5280/

Arr nice drink that, no Poles int Ryder Cup teeum tho !! So tha stocked up fo weekend Animal ? Waitress only service at yours anorl ? Am beginning to think we mite just win nar

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Arr nice drink that, no Poles int Ryder Cup teeum tho !! So tha stocked up fo weekend Animal ? Waitress only service at yours anorl ? Am beginning to think we mite just win nar
    There's more chance of Lee Trevino and Tony Jacklin facing off in Sunday's singles than me enjoying waitress service roma .

:-) :-)

Dunt bi late up int mornin, 6-30 tee off , a parnd EW on Irishman Corey Pavin to win in all his games !! Av bort a walkie Talkie today for the staff in the galleys ,,

Look at size on them Grandstands WOW , All on spottin Marcelle07 inniz blue Tarn Top in theer ,

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast