+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Evening with Kevin Nolan:

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Yes, he seemed genuine and likeable enough and tried hard to make Notts progress. Just a pity he lost the plot in January and never regained his initial impetus.
    The famous 5 who were sacked were in attendance. Not surprising to see KL there.

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

I just heard a rumour from someone who knows a bloke that once knew him that something MIG once said wasn't entirely 100% true to the letter as things turned out 18 months later. I can't reveal what it was so you'll have to ask him in person as I don't want to get found out on here. Let's see what he says to you. I bet it's not what you think it might be, or it might be. Ether way I have a secret reason for not liking him and all will be revealed one day. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yawn, yawn, yawn.

I just heard a rumour from someone who knows a bloke that once knew him that something MIG once said wasn't entirely 100% true to the letter as things turned out 18 months later. I can't reveal what it was so you'll have to ask him in person as I don't want to get found out on here. Let's see what he says to you. I bet it's not what you think it might be, or it might be. Ether way I have a secret reason for not liking him and all will be revealed one day. Or not.
    And your a moderator? hahaha...what do you know about the club anyway....you must have so much responsibility on here...

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    The famous 5 who were sacked were in attendance. Not surprising to see KL there.
    Why the hell do write KL? Can't you spell his (or her) name? Or is your time sooo precious? Who is it, King Lear? Keith Lemon? Kuala Lumpur? Kenny Lynch? And who are the famous 5? An Enid Blyton fan, are you? I wouldn't be surprised if you knew bugger all.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Why the hell do write KL? Can't you spell his (or her) name? Or is your time sooo precious? Who is it, King Lear? Keith Lemon? Kuala Lumpur? Kenny Lynch? And who are the famous 5? An Enid Blyton fan, are you? I wouldn't be surprised if you knew bugger all.
    Laxton, you should realise by now that M.I.G. is a cast off from Bletchley Park Days pre. 1945 and the Ignominious Machines.

I assume he is referring to Kate Lovett, why though is anyone's guess, possibly another of his wild conspiracy stories.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    And your a moderator? hahaha...what do you know about the club anyway....you must have so much responsibility on here...
    No. Lots. No. [You're*]
    Last edited by SwalePie; 25-09-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Laxton, you should realise by now that M.I.G. is a cast off from Bletchley Park Days pre. 1945 and the Ignominious Machines.
    Ignominious Machines? You really are an enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Ignominious Machines? You really are an enigma.
    He's the bombe!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    He's the bombe!
    You got one right Kate Lovett ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast