+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: An Evening with Kevin Nolan:

MLG is Dom Brownhills dad who's just miffed because his son is a bit **** and blames Notts for not giving him a game.

The "Whatsapp stuff" is nonsense too, someone left the club and handed in their company phone, with all of it's chat history still on it and it was revealed that a few staff members had been using their company phones to talk sh*t about their boss in so he then sacked them. Nothing in it. Hardy was a bit annoyed about the whole Yates thing, I don't think there was any serious falling out between the two clubs but our friendlies against Leicester and Derby were meant as a bit of a jab back at Forest

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    The "Whatsapp stuff" is nonsense too, someone left the club and handed in their company phone, with all of it's chat history still on it and it was revealed that a few staff members had been using their company phones to talk sh*t about their boss in so he then sacked them. Nothing in it. Hardy was a bit annoyed about the whole Yates thing, I don't think there was any serious falling out between the two clubs but our friendlies against Leicester and Derby were meant as a bit of a jab back at Forest
    This is more believable than mig's bitter mutterings "I know something but can't say what, where, why, when or who...ask Alan...it'll all come out soon... walk the talk(?)...". No names, just hints, complete bullsh!t made up out of his own head, like a wood carving.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ_OTF View Post
    MLG is Dom Brownhills dad who's just miffed because his son is a bit **** and blames Notts for not giving him a game.
    MLG is mig, Dom Brownhill is Dominic Brown-Hill who was an apprentice released last summer. Whether anything else you have said is correct or not I can't comment.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    This is more believable than mig's bitter mutterings "I know something but can't say what, where, why, when or who...ask Alan...it'll all come out soon... walk the talk(?)...". No names, just hints, complete bullsh!t made up out of his own head, like a wood carving.
    If there was nothing in it, it's hardly a sacking offence is it. You seem about as useful as Delroy himself.

When i said "there's nothing in it" I meant nothing exciting or juicy, just people doing something stupid and being sacked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    If there was nothing in it, it's hardly a sacking offence is it. You seem about as useful as Delroy himself.
    If there was nothing in it, it must be harmless, why don't you tell us what you think it is? Or does Delroy know more than you?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    If there was nothing in it, it must be harmless, why don't you tell us what you think it is? Or does Delroy know more than you?
    5 people sacked for a harmless joke. Now you are having a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    5 people sacked for a harmless joke. Now you are having a laugh.
    Using company IT inappropriately is gross misconduct. If there were messages that were derogatory (as alluded to here) it's also gross misconduct, especially on company IT. Harmless joke or not, misuse of IT is serious as it can lead to action against the company itself

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Using company IT inappropriately is gross misconduct. If there were messages that were derogatory (as alluded to here) it's also gross misconduct, especially on company IT. Harmless joke or not, misuse of IT is serious as it can lead to action against the company itself
    Hardly harmless then was it. Did you write the clubs policies and procedures?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast