+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: An Evening with Kevin Nolan:

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    MIG would do welder keep his trap, shut.
    Another riveting remark.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Another riveting remark.
    Arc who's talking.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Am I the only one who finds this nudge nudge wink wink extremely tiresome?

I actually don't care who was Whatsapping who about what, whether the training ground will happen, what rating the academy has, or any of the other sticks this poster is using to beat Alan Hardy with.

Alan Hardy is not perfect, and I can think of a couple of things I'd rather he hadn't done, but I think he's a pretty good chairman all in all.
    This, if you have owte interesting to say MIG then say it but you obviously aren't sure of its validity and whether you'd get sued or you would say it. Until you're ready to put your balls on the line then why don't you give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    This, if you have owte interesting to say MIG then say it but you obviously aren't sure of its validity and whether you'd get sued or you would say it. Until you're ready to put your balls on the line then why don't you give it a rest.
    I’m totally sure no need to worry about that. I also couldn’t give a flying one what you think. The training ground was just another example of AH bull. Would Hardy sue, I doubt it, he wouldn’t win, even if he took the Forest fan to the wire on TeamTalk. He’s all bravado. Sooner or later you have to walk the talk.

This is ridiculous lol
    MIG I am honestly not having a go but this is all a bit unclear to most of us? I haven't got a clue who the famous 5 are which seemed to kick this off.
    I am assuming the 5 disgruntled former employees (think that's been said) who have either left voluntarily or not are not fans of Hardy. If Hardy has done something grossly unfair I am sure the said people would be raising court cases or settling out of court, nothing new, if its something to do with lets say "close personal relationships" then they will come out in the wash for those people to deal with behind closed doors.

I am assuming you were either part of the coaching set up or a relative of a youth player as you are seem very passionate/knowledgeable about this topic specifically and you believe Hardy has messed all that up, he's hardly going to put his hand up and shout it from the roof tops is he.

As for the spat with forest officials, who cares, if he's gone and said something along the lines of we were promised Yates till the end of the season (cant remember the spat) and someone at forest says that was never the case then so wot? These arguments happen every day, yes it's probably damaged Forest relationship but I am not that concerned as it's never been that strong, yes last season it benefitted us big time but in the 30 plus years of supporting Notts I've never really seen any strong bond before.

All I want to know is Hardy leading us to administration as I think we will turn it around on the pitch and is it just the case you think he is very unprofessional and treated people very unfairly? If this is the case I don't think it's right but unfortunately that's the case in a lot of businesses and I am guessing even more so in the football industry.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Sooner or later you have to walk the talk.
    So when are you going to walk the talk? Or are you just going to keep on copy-and-pasting 'ask Alan'?

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    This is ridiculous lol
    MIG I am honestly not having a go but this is all a bit unclear to most of us? I haven't got a clue who the famous 5 are which seemed to kick this off.
    I am assuming the 5 disgruntled former employees (think that's been said) who have either left voluntarily or not are not fans of Hardy. If Hardy has done something grossly unfair I am sure the said people would be raising court cases or settling out of court, nothing new, if its something to do with lets say "close personal relationships" then they will come out in the wash for those people to deal with behind closed doors.

I am assuming you were either part of the coaching set up or a relative of a youth player as you are seem very passionate/knowledgeable about this topic specifically and you believe Hardy has messed all that up, he's hardly going to put his hand up and shout it from the roof tops is he.

As for the spat with forest officials, who cares, if he's gone and said something along the lines of we were promised Yates till the end of the season (cant remember the spat) and someone at forest says that was never the case then so wot? These arguments happen every day, yes it's probably damaged Forest relationship but I am not that concerned as it's never been that strong, yes last season it benefitted us big time but in the 30 plus years of supporting Notts I've never really seen any strong bond before.

All I want to know is Hardy leading us to administration as I think we will turn it around on the pitch and is it just the case you think he is very unprofessional and treated people very unfairly? If this is the case I don't think it's right but unfortunately that's the case in a lot of businesses and I am guessing even more so in the football industry.
    . I doubt administration. All I’ve ever done is ask questions but he would never answer. I just don’t like egotistical self promotionalists who want to play football league manager. Sirrel would have told him to F off. Fotheringham Lovett and a few other non descripts were posting stuff, must have been interesting stuff to get sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    ...Fotheringham Lovett and a few other non descripts were posting stuff, must have been interesting stuff to get sacked.
    Must have been sackable stuff to get sacked, eh? Some people can't help themselves when it comes to posting on social media. Interesting or not? True or not? I dunno, but it's not unknown for people to make up stuff or drop hints about things that exist only in their own imagination, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    How does this relate to my Enigma pun which you quoted though?

It's because he's determined to paint the club under Alan Hardy as hurtling on the rotor ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    It's because he's determined to paint the club under Alan Hardy as hurtling on the rotor ruin.
    There's no doubt that he's stirring it as much as possible.

I don't like everything AH has done, but I'm absolutely behind him in his desire to build this club. Whether that's to make him look good, an ego thing, I don't really care. If it is, so be it. All I know is that from where I'm looking at it, everything is far better than for a long time, except the league position. I think that will improve quickly with HK's guidance.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast