+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: An Evening with Kevin Nolan:

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    5 people sacked for a harmless joke. Now you are having a laugh.
    I don't think you're quite making sense here, I didn't say it WAS a harmless joke, I don't know what it was and it's becoming more apparent you don't either.

Go on, give us more of "The Truth is Out There", etc.

You got one right Kate Lovett ...
    There are some Boffins on this Board as well as the odd Smart @ r$e.

Hardly harmless then was it. Did you write the clubs policies and procedures?
    You said it was a harmless joke. And I do write policy regarding IT use at my company, it's very similar to most other corporate organisations and I would think that includes Alan Hardy's companies as well

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    You said it was a harmless joke. And I do write policy regarding IT use at my company, it's very similar to most other corporate organisations and I would think that includes Alan Hardy's companies as well
    I'd say using a phone provided by your boss to set up a whats ap group to then dirade your boss is a sackable offence. Not least in that it shows a complete lack of respect and how on earth can a boss that knows his employees have been privatley rail roading him have any respect in those around him and continue to trust them. Off with their heads dont do the crime if you cant do the time. Of course its all conjecture.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I'd say using a phone provided by your boss to set up a whats ap group to then dirade your boss is a sackable offence. Not least in that it shows a complete lack of respect and how on earth can a boss that knows his employees have been privatley rail roading him have any respect in those around him and continue to trust them. Off with their heads dont do the crime if you cant do the time. Of course its all conjecture.
    Absolutely agree. You have no right to privacy on company IT equipment. If you want to let off steam about your boss, don't do it on equipment that your boss paid money for to give to you to do your job, I have no issues with people getting fired for stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Absolutely agree. You have no right to privacy on company IT equipment. If you want to let off steam about your boss, don't do it on equipment that your boss paid money for to give to you to do your job, I have no issues with people getting fired for stupidity
    This, I've seen many people get sacked for using company provided forms of media or email facilities to slag off the company or their higher ups. It happens every day all over the world I should imagine. MIG seems to think this is akin to watergate.

Move along, nothing to see here except someone with an agenda.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678