+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: The Iron Lady

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your cousins best mate. Sounds horrible.
    Thanks Hughie.Hes a cracking lad as well.For all he goes through he is adamant he got off lightly compared to others.So phuck knows how bad it really was.Lot to answer for the govt at that time.

Personally I don't see any harm in this topic, at least it's a diversion from the two village idiots on here rattling on about the same sh!t all the time. Rafa, Rafa, Rafa, it bores me to bloody tears.

The Iron Lady

RIP = Rust In Peace

A horrible, despicable person we had a great party the day she finally went to the Devil.

I’m sure someone will be along soon with words of support for her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    The Iron Lady

RIP = Rust In Peace

A horrible, despicable person we had a great party the day she finally went to the Devil.
    Or better still Rust In Pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Horrible woman that got away with murder as far as I am concerned.I am not just talking about the miners either.
    I have family in the Stoke area.My cousins best mate was a bit of a tearaway in his younger days.He was taken from his family in the mid 80s and placed in a childrens home for a while.When he was in there he was a victim of "pindown".One of Thatchers initiatives.Locked in a room for days with basic food.Horrible,horrible witch that should of been held accountable for issues such as this.He still suffers with the memory of it now.
    My Dad hated the woman.So was fitting that when he raised a glass at her death I joined him.
    many people on the street would love to be locked in a room with basic food
    if his family and he had behaved properly he wouldnt have been there .

she was a great women

had a lot of ****e to sort that the spineless labour and unions wouldnt

people forget she shut less mines and shipyards than they did
    she allowed my mum and dad to buy their house

she got us away from depending and being ruled by unions

those with spines and the desire to better themselves work hard and their families liked her
    those that had depended on hand outs and didnt want to work for what they had or got didnt and thought the world owed them a living as they paid union doos didnt

put the great back into britain
    and phucked up the unions and the bullies

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    Personally I don't see any harm in this topic, at least it's a diversion from the two village idiots on here rattling on about the same sh!t all the time. Rafa, Rafa, Rafa, it bores me to bloody tears.
    or indeed the city idiots who continually blame ash for everything

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    many people on the street would love to be locked in a room with basic food
    if his family and he had behaved properly he wouldnt have been there
    Petty little things that most of us got up to in our youth.Unbelievable you.What a Phucking idiot you are.Just leave it there before it goes too far pal because you push the boundaries too often with people.Well a bit of advice,don't do it with me.
    What he went through and kids similar was disgraceful.Lock your kids up for 20 odd hrs a day and see how they like it.Disgraceful way to treat human beings.
    I am speaking from fact.You Google what you say as you are that dense and stupid to have your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Petty little things that most of us got up to in our youth.Unbelievable you.What a Phucking idiot you are.Just leave it there before it goes too far pal because you push the boundaries too often with people.Well a bit of advice,don't do it with me.
    What he went through and kids similar was disgraceful.Lock your kids up for 20 odd hrs a day and see how they like it.Disgraceful way to treat human beings.
    I am speaking from fact.You Google what you say as you are that dense and stupid to have your own mind.
    Don’t know why you bother answering Billy Liar mate

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Don’t know why you bother answering Billy Liar mate
    Aye but it's a sensitive issue he knows phuck all about.Hes a pr1ck and nothing better.Leaving it there now before it goes too far as far as I am concerned.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)