+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T: The Iron Lady

Only plus point from this is he can't tell us about his time in borstal and how he banged some screw from Pearly
    Got shipped out to this other place where he fought his way up to be daddy of both A and B wing by beating a lad called Banks and a bald headed black geezer in the coal house

Quote Originally Posted by geordie1974 View Post
    petty little things that most of us got up to in our youth.unbelievable you.what a phucking idiot you are.just leave it there before it goes too far pal because you push the boundaries too often with people.well a bit of advice,don't do it with me.
    What he went through and kids similar was disgraceful.lock your kids up for 20 odd hrs a day and see how they like it.disgraceful way to treat human beings.
    I am speaking from fact.you google what you say as you are that dense and stupid to have your own mind.
    they treat criminals like that
    truth is he was there for a reason
    wether the blame was his or his upbringing

as is ay i dont see being locked up with food as a punishment

i see loads of people n the street who would love it

i must admit when my kids were young if they did wrong they went to their rooms

its been going on for years

should do it more is what i say

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Aye but it's a sensitive issue he knows phuck all about.Hes a pr1ck and nothing better.Leaving it there now before it goes too far as far as I am concerned.
    Your giving yourself some very sound advice there Geordie

Everybody on the forum knows he’s a WUM who knows phuck all about phuck all

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    many people on the street would love to be locked in a room with basic food
    Not if it means being locked up in a room somewhere and kept away from normal society.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    if his family and he had behaved properly he wouldnt have been there .
    This is pretty insensitive seeing as you have absolutely no idea about the specific situation. Clearly you think strict punishment is the way forward, but people tend to suffer for the rest of their lives from the trauma of having experienced that kind of discipline from a young age. And you know that.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Not if it means being locked up in a room somewhere and kept away from normal society.

This is pretty insensitive seeing as you have absolutely no idea about the specific situation. Clearly you think strict punishment is the way forward, but people tend to suffer for the rest of their lives from the trauma of having experienced that kind of discipline from a young age. And you know that.
    these people i speak of are already removed from normal society
    living on the streets isnt the norm
    they would love a bed and food

maybe discipline was what he was missing hence why he is there or was there

people dont go to these places without good cause and have gone past other routes

not saying its his fault

and maggie didnt invent these places
    the lock downs really

been going on for years and years

One thing I don't understand; why was it necessary for her to go against the working class eg. by closing mines around the country when she actually wanted people to work?

Her policies were to drag the country back from the brink of self destruction but it's a simple case of cruel to be kind or just cruel to some and kind to others.

A hard call regardless.
    Few miners would like her and many offspring would never like her.
    She was a swings and roundabouts woman but people only see one part...the part that suits them and unfortunately we got the rough end of the revamp, if you like, whilst other got the good end of the effects of the revamp in terms of being able to buy homes at affordable prices. And so on.

I don't applaud her and frankly I also don't hate her. I did at the time because I followed the normal crowd and set up. I was part of that so I knew what was what in terms of certain sufferings.
    I definitely think it could have been handled much better but I blame Scargill and crew for ramping up something that could have been much less of a burden to families.

The problem was, it became a powderkeg with a short fuse, getting shorter by the minute.
    Rough justice was meted out but something had to be done from that point, because doing nothing solves nothing.

She done a lot of bad. She definitely screwed poor families in one way but in another she gave back. A sort of give in one hand and take away from the other.

She can be argued as the devil and angle mixed or a devil for one and an angel for others either side of that.
    I was brought up to simply hate her and hate her I did. But I was doing it because I followed the clan like 99% of us do, no matter what.

When you get older and actually look deeper into it all you can see all sides of the cube rather than just one dimension that was basically out of school, schooled by adults of the community.

People can hate her forever more and give her not one ounce of thought. I say fair enough to that. It's everyone's choice to go with how they felt and feel on her power struggle over the country's people and countries of the world.

I always voted Labour in the early days. I never vote now because I tend to think the parties are all just separate tentacles from the same body.

The way the country's going now, I think many people would beg for a Thatcher. If not this minute, they soon will, because it's literally on its way to hell.

In my opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    She done a lot of bad. She definitely screwed poor families in one way but in another she gave back. A sort of give in one hand and take away from the other.

What did she do or give poor families Ghost?

Best PM we ever had unlike all the wet blankets we have had ever since

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Best PM we ever had unlike all the wet blankets we have had ever since
    How was she the best?Can't just say without explaining.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)