+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Burton Albion

New Years day we will be top 5 points clear , Goathair will say we aren't under pressure to sell and we will lose Moore , Dougall and Pinnock to Aston Villa for £10m .

We will spend £1m on foreign replacements and the new owners will only travel to watch OGC Nice for the rest of the season .

Goathair will pyss off to Leeds in February and Stendel and Winkler will take over at 1860 Munich a week later .

The new Portuguese CEO will hire Sporting Lisbon's academy coach as our new HC .

We will lose the play off final to Donny on penalties , our old friend James Coppinger with the winning kick .

Your most welcome .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Let's have a mini prediction for where we will stand in the league on new years day
    I'll start it off & say 8th
    5th

I predict the goalie will hoof the ball all day long and Moncur will fail to find a team mate with a pass when waiting for a simple tap in. Happens everytime they play.

Quote Originally Posted by theojustice View Post
    I predict the goalie will hoof the ball all day long and Moncur will fail to find a team mate with a pass when waiting for a simple tap in. Happens everytime they play.
    Well got that wrong, man has heart attack and unlike any person on the street having the same attack gets preferencial treatment (air ambulance). Let's hope he is alright as he couldn't have got a better service than he got. Well done to the ambulance service.

Well got that wrong, man has heart attack and unlike any person on the street having the same attack gets preferencial treatment (air ambulance). Let's hope he is alright as he couldn't have got a better service than he got. Well done to the ambulance service.

I very much doubt that the Air Ambulance service would discriminate as to who they assist
    The medics in attendance must have deemed it necessary to call for their assistance as it would seem that a life was seriously in danger
    Now do us all a favour & just crawl back under your stone

I bet your the same bloke I heard coming up on to Doncaster Road after the game was abandoned .

" Be down to 6th place nar cos of that "

I'm hopeful it was you otherwise we have two idiots with no respect at this club .

phookin W@nker..Lets hope you never need the air ambulance Cnut.

Reyt win fo Burnsley today ALF !!! ! Ignore the pratt , he's a coach ? Arr wa wunce a lorry !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Reyt win fo Burnsley today ALF !!! ! Ignore the pratt , he's a coach ? Arr wa wunce a lorry !!!
    Lol..
    Aye Roma,we needed it after our very poor start..lol

Ignore it Exile , not worth getting wound up over this nomark ,Theo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast