+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Burton Albion

Barnsley v Burton Albion

Match Preview - External Link

This season looks to be going for a Burton One win in 4 and Gegenpress has been Blitzkriegged. Itz all gone Jurgen Splurgen

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    This season looks to be going for a Burton One win in 4 and Gegenpress has been Blitzkriegged. Itz all gone Jurgen Splurgen
    The Germans find a way , always , they don't have problems just solutions steve .

They haven't come here to pyss around in league one mate .

Champions in may and PL in three years , you heard it here first ....... cough !!!

" Pig Dog's " !! Mesta Grimsdale ,,

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    The Germans find a way , always , they don't have problems just solutions steve .

They haven't come here to pyss around in league one mate .

Champions in may and PL in three years , you heard it here first ....... cough !!!

Let's have a mini prediction for where we will stand in the league on new years day
    I'll start it off & say 8th

I'll go 3rd.

We wo lucky wi the league fixtures early on playing three sh1te teams (look at the league table) and that gave us initial optimism and momentum--Oxford, Bradford, Rochdale. Our other games ev been W1 D3 L1 with the win being us clinging on ageeanst Gillingham. We are not outstanding. Al gu 10 th.

Mowatt missed a sitter against Wimbledon, we had chances to beat S****horpe. We threw away the win against Walsall and even though we played sh1te by all accounts against Coventry had the chances to win two games let alone one. Don't be so negative SBRed. I know my earlier post was but that was tongue in cheek mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Mowatt missed a sitter against Wimbledon, we had chances to beat S****horpe. We threw away the win against Walsall and even though we played sh1te by all accounts against Coventry had the chances to win two games let alone one. Don't be so negative SBRed. I know my earlier post was but that was tongue in cheek mate
    Tha knows me Ponte. Av been watching this lot fo 60 of my 70 years. A dunt get giddy if they win a few early on or go daft if they looiz a few. We got relegated for whatever reason(s) and are now in the Third Division. I would expect us to do better than last year cos heyf the teams are not az strong az uz.
    Azza fan am theear pining forra win and gutted if wi looiz but lets not get too sucked into the mantra that we are gooina p1ss this league.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha knows me Ponte. Av been watching this lot fo 60 of my 70 years. A dunt get giddy if they win a few early on or go daft if they looiz a few. We got relegated for whatever reason(s) and are now in the Third Division. I would expect us to do better than last year cos heyf the teams are not az strong az uz.
    Azza fan am theear pining forra win and gutted if wi looiz but lets not get too sucked into the mantra that we are gooina p1ss this league.
    Defeats hurt more for me this year SBred. I know the mantra tha on about. However, when I watch em' avin' come down. I expect better mate. I know it's falling into trap but I can't help it. Walsall home game n' late defeat against Coventry felt like a massive kick in ballax.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast