+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shots on target

Shots on target

I am amazed at how little shots we have on target during matches. Granted we don’t have great goal scorers currently but surely the midfield etc can strike a shot on target. Do the club have a forward’s coach?...if we do, sack them!

Less of the pish trolling RJ.
    What’s your prediction for tomorrow?
    Will you get two for two?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Less of the pish trolling RJ.
    What’s your prediction for tomorrow?
    Will you get two for two?
    I am not trolling at all lad...genuinely concerned at our lack of shots on target and thought this would be a good topic to chat about.

You haven’t been paying attention to the thread where I predict a home victory tommorow.

I am away for a lie down!!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

You haven’t been paying attention to the thread where I predict a home victory tommorow.
    Copying my prediction again is a good strategy.
    Maybe I should let you go first for Tuesday’s game

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Copying my prediction again is a good strategy.
    Maybe I should let you go first for Tuesday’s game
    I didn’t see what you predicted, but in fairness this season you have been fairly decent at your predictions.
    A Hibs victory...but I could change my mind after the weekend. Currently predicting Hibs to beat us very unfortunately.

Apparently, Cosgrove got twice as many shots on target in half a game v The Fairmers than the entire team got in 90 mins v Killie. I love stats .... the dinna lie, but they can be right misleadin

At the start of each season, my initial requirement is a positive goal difference. Too many times in the past we didn't even achieve this, which is pretty grim.

Right now, does anyone honestly see us achieving this by the end of the season, the way we set out to play?

The 5 we are going to put past Motherwell today will help.

But really?

A heap of draws, the odd 1-0 win, and the inevitable drubbing when we play one of our superiors ( you know, the ones Scottish football need to be successful) when we will take to the park cowering and trying to protect ourselves.

Nah, doesn't look that good for the goal difference, does it?
    Last edited by donsdaft; 22-09-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am not trolling at all lad...genuinely concerned at our lack of shots on target and thought this would be a good topic to chat about.

I am away for a lie down!!
    we have had 17 shots on target from 5 league games, one of which was a penalty, three have been from dead ball strikes resulting in 13 fkn shots on target from open play in 450 minutes of football. That is fkn abysmal

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    we have had 17 shots on target from 5 league games, one of which was a penalty, three have been from dead ball strikes resulting in 13 fkn shots on target from open play in 450 minutes of football. That is fkn abysmal

SF
    Oh!
    And over the same period of 450 minutes of league football the on target shots for Jambos = 32, Timothy =30, Huns = 29

I know stats can be very deceiving and all that but ffs even a blind man can see the glaring problem with our club and like I said 13 shouts on target in 450 minutes is fkn abysmal and actually fkn embarassing

SF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast