+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shots on target

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Oh!
    And over the same period of 450 minutes of league football the on target shots for Jambos = 32, Timothy =30, Huns = 29

I know stats can be very deceiving and all that but ffs even a blind man can see the glaring problem with our club and like I said 13 shouts on target in 450 minutes is fkn abysmal and actually fkn embarassing

SF
    You know the worst part? Even fvcking Dundee have had the same amount of shots on goal as we have and they are bottom of the league.
    The only three teams with a worse shots on target than us so far this season are St. Johnstone, St.Mirren and Hamilton.

Fvck that's depressing........

Come on Gallus, now is your time to paint a positive spin on this one......http://www.footcharts.co.uk/index.cf..._shotsontarget

We managed too muster 4 shots on target today against the might of Motherwell. Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    We managed too muster 4 shots on target today against the might of Motherwell. Bravo!
    That surprises me. I only remember one shot that really threatened a goal and it was a goal. Oh I almost forgot the GMS wonderstrike that their keeper guided round the post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12