Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
Had remain won, the economic future would have been far more assured. With a nutter like Trump on the loose, Britain needed to be part of a European power bloc.
The economic consequences of a leave vote are IMO likely to be devastating and recovery, if it occurs, will not happen for at least a generation.
The consequences of that stupid vote will prove disastrous. For Serious to say he will admit if he was wrong is no comfort whatever because there is no mending the mess that we are about to enter with this bunch of total incompetents (and I'm talking about all political parties here).
In fact I'd go so far as to say Notts have more chance of recovering their season and finishing up in the top seven. In other words, no chance.
Like you say in your opinion. You voted remain so can't see past that. You know as much as me or the next man what will happen after brexit. In my opinion if it ACTUALLY happens the first few years will be difficult but in the the long term I think our country will be better off, but it is only my opinion. But I don't call people stupid for voting what they believe in.