+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boring

To quote Errol The Hamster, of Roland Rat Rat fame .

" For some reason people tell me I'm borin"( Cardiff accent). " Have I ever told you the history of the tin bucket?"

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Don't forget the Metropolitan Liberal Elite.
    Remoaners as well. If only they believed harder.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Just kick back and play Brexit thread bingo. We've already had:

X should be done for treason

X should be shot

Invoking the spirit of the Battle of Britain

I just need a cruel and unusual punishment for Anna Soubry, Juncker is Nazi, and a reference to the EUSSR and I've got a full house.
    Don't forget Tusk wants to get all his plumbers back , and the French as ever, when they see something unpleasant either look around for a white flag, or a bain marie, and some garlic.

Well maybe just a frying pan. Vive L’Entente, Lang lebe Europa, Niech żyje Europa, Deutschland über alles ( sorry that one just slipped out )

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Used to love the fact that in the old 'Yellow Pages' under the heading 'Boring' it simply said 'see Civil Engineers'
    And they would be correct as in a "bore hole"... not in the context of a person's character. However I appreciate the humour . Back to the "political" theme, here are my thoughts.

Firstly I voted to leave the EU principally because I believe the UK should be in control of everything concerning our own country, not having in many cases to cow down to unelected foreign bureaucrats.

Corbyn .... A deluded uneducated Marxist prat with his "For the many not the few" mantra. Like many on here quickly forgets that what the "few" once did for the "many" - the slimeball doesn't know the first thing about patriotism.

Trump ....... Not a nice man but will piss the mid terms. Wanna bet you Lefties?

Theresa May ....... Too nice and correct but my betting is she'll be here for a good while yet as she's the best we have unfortunately.

To conclude .... Don't know why I bother about Brexit. At my age it won't affect me personally. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    And they would be correct as in a "bore hole"... not in the context of a person's character. However I appreciate the humour . Back to the "political" theme, here are my thoughts.

Firstly I voted to leave the EU principally because I believe the UK should be in control of everything concerning our own country, not having in many cases to cow down to unelected foreign bureaucrats.

Corbyn .... A deluded uneducated Marxist prat with his "For the many not the few" mantra. Like many on here quickly forgets that what the "few" once did for the "many" - the slimeball doesn't know the first thing about patriotism.

Trump ....... Not a nice man but will piss the mid terms. Wanna bet you Lefties?

Theresa May ....... Too nice and correct but my betting is she'll be here for a good while yet as she's the best we have unfortunately.

To conclude .... Don't know why I bother about Brexit. At my age it won't affect me personally. Amen.

Excellent post which I endorse 100%...

What exactly is the bet you're offering, Mr Serious?

Corbyn .... A deluded uneducated Marxist prat with his "For the many not the few" mantra.
    Is this the sort of Marxist mantra you mean?

"The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of the privileged few, but by yours. When we take the big calls, we’ll think not of the powerful, but you. When we pass new laws, we’ll listen not to the mighty but to you. When it comes to taxes, we’ll prioritise not the wealthy, but you. When it comes to opportunity, we won’t entrench the advantages of the fortunate few. We will do everything we can to help anybody, whatever your background, to go as far as your talents will take you".

Who do you think spouted those words? I'll give you a clue, her initials are TM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Is this the sort of Marxist mantra you mean?

"The government I lead will be driven not by the interests of the privileged few, but by yours. When we take the big calls, we’ll think not of the powerful, but you. When we pass new laws, we’ll listen not to the mighty but to you. When it comes to taxes, we’ll prioritise not the wealthy, but you. When it comes to opportunity, we won’t entrench the advantages of the fortunate few. We will do everything we can to help anybody, whatever your background, to go as far as your talents will take you".

Who do you think spouted those words? I'll give you a clue, her initials are TM.
    Was it Totalitarian Maggie?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I think we need a political post from sid or a weird post about rabbits from tarkers to liven things up. It's so fcukin boring Elite is struggling to find someone to argue with at the moment! Or as peace really broken out ?
    TBH Navy, this is how several posters wanted this forum (another reason for the mob banning of Vlad?)....sanitised and boring, so boring in fact that I now spend my evenings watching butter and cheese-making videos......honestly

Another factor, is the continued warnings that MAD is going to be closed if the arguing doesn't stop....ok, well it's stopped and we now have the equivalent of a female crochet class..... and butter-making is far more exciting....sorry.....plus, I'm worried about starting an argument in case I'm the one that gets blamed for MAD's closure!

We've even got a few posters on this thread saying how much better the forum is now.....hahaha......the longest-running thread of the last few days has been about the "ressies", wow, if I wanted to just have a site totally dedicated to Footy, I'd use the main site (in fact the main site is more interesting as it has pics and vids and interviews) or the other "polite site" where my write-up on the Wollaton deer-culling was edited to remove the word deer-**** to deer-poo poo, I kid you not....that was my last post on there "cheerio, thanks but no thanks"

Whereas once I used to relish the cut-n-thrust of arguing or debating with Elitus or Driller, now I prefer to watch Vlad, the Russian Orthodox Priest, discussing the merits of using sour cream or Americanised fresh "sweet" cream as a starter, or whether you should mix the salt in after the butter has formed or during the blending process.

I purchased a new blender yesterday evening, so I shall be trying both methods....I will post a vid once the results are in....yawn

Here's Vlad on the subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lBjaSMv76s

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Corbyn is a Marxist moron.
    As well as a Stroka.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast