+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boring

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Corbyn is a Marxist moron.
    Creepy 'anti-Semetic' Corbyn and his dumb cronies should never be allowed within 20 miles of Downing Street"

I tell you what, at the time of the referendum I thought the decision to leave the EU was idiotic, an historically unique example of good people being convinced by extremists to vote against their own self interest.

I’m so pleased to say I was wrong and it’s all turning out so well!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It seems to have been forgotten that Cameron got in, with a straight majority, at least in part because he promised a referendum. So there's been two goes at it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
    Not so much in part as in whole. He had to head off UKIP and gambled on there being a Remain vote. What he didn't count on was Labour voters like me voting Leave to get rid of him. Not just that, but his renegotiated settlement with the EU was a joke. He performed almost as badly as Theresa May in his negotiations with them. Right now though, much as though she is utterly useless, I almost feel sorry for her, and certainly the EU bullies have gone too far this time.

Give me boring.
    The political threads are poison to this site, it boils down to around four posters slagging each other off. No minds changed, no pearls of wisdom or witty insights just page after page of sludge and entrenchment.

Its all those nasty Europeans fault.
    They wont play ball and change all the rules that are set in stone and there for all to see.
    I mean everyone else knows the terms and conditions around them for which trade is allowed.
    But that's not good enough for us , we were told that they would have to change all of these terms and conditions especially for us so that they could sell us their cars !
    in fact they would be stupid not to !!!
    Gove Farage and Boris , should all be granted one last wish and put up against a wall and shot at dawn !

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    We have survived two world wars, I am sure we can survive Brexit.
    That's right. Stick on some Vera Lynn, get out the bunting and let's just get on with it. Tally ho!

Just one question: when people's lives get even worse, who are they going to blame for coming over here and taking all the jobs / sponging off the state?
    Last edited by slack_pie; 22-09-2018 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I tell you what, at the time of the referendum I thought the decision to leave the EU was idiotic, an historically unique example of good people being convinced by extremists to vote against their own self interest.

I’m so pleased to say I was wrong and it’s all turning out so well!
    With each passing day the respect I have for you goes up and up. It takes a big man to admit he was wrong, well done sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    The only uniformed plonker was David A r s e hole Cameron
    I can't find any reference to Mr Cameron having served in the military! Perhaps you're referring to someone else?

Don’t worry a 4-3 defeat today will soon have this board buzzing again!

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post

Just one question: when people's lives get even worse, who are they going to blame
    EVS The New Indian Immigrants (fav)

5-4 The European Union

3-1 The Mainstream Media

7-1 A Politician

5,000,000-1 Themselves

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast