+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Boring

O/T Boring

I think we need a political post from sid or a weird post about rabbits from tarkers to liven things up. It's so fcukin boring Elite is struggling to find someone to argue with at the moment! Or as peace really broken out ?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I think we need a political post from sid or a weird post about rabbits from tarkers to liven things up. It's so fcukin boring Elite is struggling to find someone to argue with at the moment! Or as peace really broken out ?

Corbyn is a Marxist moron.

Start a new thread called O/T Brexit with just a smiley face in the text and watch it snowball.

It's so fcukin boring Elite is struggling to find someone to argue with at the moment!
    Even though it's against my nature, I can only agree rather than argue. It's got a bit dull on here without any political and other O/T threads. A good old Brexit discussion is just what's needed, so what do we all think?

1. Now we have "taken control of our own destiny", are we a mere 6 months away from the land of milk and honey?

2. Have we made an almighty f*ck up by allowing an uninformed public to get us in this mess, where a hopelessly divided government are left with what now appears to be little more than a damage limitation exercise?

I'm really struggling to decide myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Even though it's against my nature, I can only agree rather than argue. It's got a bit dull on here without any political and other O/T threads. A good old Brexit discussion is just what's needed, so what do we all think?

1. Now we have "taken control of our own destiny", are we a mere 6 months away from the land of milk and honey?

2. Have we made an almighty f*ck up by allowing an uninformed public to get us in this mess, where a hopelessly divided government are left with what now appears to be little more than a damage limitation exercise?

The only uniformed plonker was David A r s e hole Cameron, he f*ucked it up and now he's disappeared back to his country pile...the t w a t should be done for treason...

THis country needs the likes of Corbyn, Abbott and advisors like Owen Jones to sort the mess out, you know it makes sense..."ironic cough"

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    The only uniformed plonker was David A r s e hole Cameron, he f*ucked it up and now he's disappeared back to his country pile...the t w a t should be done for treason...
    You seem to forget the other uninformed plonker, the darling of the right Mr Farage. He pushed Cameron into a corner and unfortunately Cameron wasn't clever enough to get out of it.

As you say Cameron is living it up in the countryside, while Farage will do pretty much the same on his £73,000 annual EU pension!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    THis country needs the likes of Corbyn, Abbott and advisors like Owen Jones to sort the mess out, you know it makes sense..."ironic cough"
    No, they would be doing just as sh!t a job as the Tory government are doing. The problem was having the vote in the first place.

No, they would be doing just as sh!t a job as the Tory government are doing. The problem was having the vote in the first place.
    It seems to have been forgotten that Cameron got in, with a straight majority, at least in part because he promised a referendum. So there's been two goes at it. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

We have survived two world wars, I am sure we can survive Brexit.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast