+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rafa causing a smoke screen again

rafa causing a smoke screen again

wont talk about the poor results ,tsactics or losses

but starts to unsettle everyone by saying he doesnt know how much he will get in january

guess what rafa
    i would think 95 percent of the managers dont know what they will be given in september to spend i january

expalin to us why we have had such poor results and performances and what you a supposed world class manager are going t do about it to improve it

why give him any money if those he buys he doesnt play

its not how much you get in january
    its wether other clubs will sell

start with apositve result against palace today please

Criticism levied from you on Rafa without any consideration for context or backdrop of the situation.

Very poor indeed. As usual.

The thing is, Rafa shouldn't be talking about January transfer windows.
    How can a manager seriously think that not signing a contract will put him in some kind of pole position to gain funds?
    No matter how much people love/like Rafa, you can't expect an owner of any club to sanction that and also you don't need a manager bemoaning (sort of) what he has when he's not even got into any stride of using what he has at his disposal...properly.

He needs to get on with sorting out the team to start taking points from now on and gelling them as much on the front foot as he does on the backfoot.

Ashley is a liar. That's not even up for discussion-they admitted it in court.

Why on earth would Rafa sign a contract based on funds promised by a liar (and that's not even including the shocking way he's been treated by Ashley/the Club regarding funds for team building, developing the academy, etc).

It's blackmail...sign the contract or we won't give you the money TO DO YOUR JOB????? It's insane, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Criticism levied from you on Rafa without any consideration for context or backdrop of the situation.

Very poor indeed. As usual.
    its september for gods sake and he is creating a smoke screen and giving fans the ammo to have a go at ash when they should be having a go at him
    i seriously hope he gets 3 points today

if not i reckon he should go

we would have had 3-4 hard games and 3 easy games cardiff thiis and forest
    and if all we have to show for it is 1 point and out of the cup
    then he needs gone
    thats taking into account we are averaging 2 shots on target per game

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    The thing is, Rafa shouldn't be talking about January transfer windows.
    How can a manager seriously think that not signing a contract will put him in some kind of pole position to gain funds?
    No matter how much people love/like Rafa, you can't expect an owner of any club to sanction that and also you don't need a manager bemoaning (sort of) what he has when he's not even got into any stride of using what he has at his disposal...properly.

He needs to get on with sorting out the team to start taking points from now on and gelling them as much on the front foot as he does on the backfoot.
    A naive idiotic comment.

1)Rafa is doing us the service being here under the current despotic regime. Not the other way round.
    2)Would you sign a new contract offered by a liar who had misled you before about transfer funds snd who has taken the unbelievable and obviously devious route of not disclosing the amounts to him beforehand? Why would he do this if he didn't have a malelavant intention.
    3)Talking about January puts the spotlight firmly where the problem is and where the owners shortfalls in previous windows have been and have led to the current situation.
    4)He us getting what he can from the current team. Its not up to standard - thats the point you daft prickk.

You can't class Palace as an easy game.

They're at home, we only beat them on goal difference at the end of the season, they improved their squad in the Summer and they've got a game-changer in Zaha whilst we haven't got anyone anywhere near his level.

But, aye, easy game.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    its september for gods sake and he is creating a smoke screen and giving fans the ammo to have a go at ash when they should be having a go at him
    i seriously hope he gets 3 points today

if not i reckon he should go

we would have had 3-4 hard games and 3 easy games cardiff thiis and forest
    and if all we have to show for it is 1 point and out of the cup
    then he needs gone
    thats taking into account we are averaging 2 shots on target per game
    Poor Ash. Getting blamed for the situation again when he's never done a thing wrong in the 11 years he's been here. Didn't Rafa get every penny the club generated to buy the players he wanted to play the kind of football (never footy) we all want to see.

Like hell he did. Everyone knows the truth but only three won't admit it, or are too thick to understand,

1)Rafa is doing us the service being here under the current despotic regime. Not the other way round.
    No he's not doing us anything.
    He's doing no more than being a high profile name that's captured the imagination of many fans who believe he's some kind of potential messiah. In my honest opinion.
    I do not rate him as anything special, at all. I've seen nothing from him that an ordinary manager who can command respect can do.
    I'd see him walk this minute without a care in the world about him. His football is that bad and he's doing a massive disservice to to entire squad, as far as I'm concerned.

2)Would you sign a new contract offered by a liar who had misled you before about transfer funds snd who has taken the unbelievable and obviously devious route of not disclosing the amounts to him beforehand? Why would he do this if he didn't have a malelavant intention.
    He signed one before with a lawyer to oversee it all to make sure it fitted exactly what he wanted.
    It seems he got what he wanted because he can't walk away without losing money.
    That tells me a lot more than just one side of the coin speculation.

3)Talking about January puts the spotlight firmly where the problem is and where the owners shortfalls in previous windows have been and have led to the current situation.
    No it doesn't.
    Talking about January is a put down to the quality that he already has to do a job.
    This squad is more than capable of holding a top 10 position if played to its strengths, I believe.
    All Rafa's doing is drilling them into the ground in despair, imho.
    Rafa knows Ashley's stance on January buys.

4)He us getting what he can from the current team. Its not up to standard
    No he's not. I refuse to believe that at all.
    I think he's getting half of what this squad is capable of.
    He's content in setting out not to lose as a priority over trying to win and that's mental cruelty to the fans.
    The fans see it but most are scared if they upset him, he'll leave, when in reality they should be telling him to buck his ideas up and give the fans what they pay for and what he's paid to do....not act like he's some high and mighty king who thinks the sun shines out of his own aris, it seem.
    Mr egotist is what he is.
    Last edited by ghostrider; 22-09-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    No he's not doing us anything.
    He's doing no more than being a high profile name that's captured the imagination of many fans who believe he's some kind of potential messiah. In my honest opinion.
    I do not rate him as anything special, at all. I've seen nothing from him that an ordinary manager who can command respect can do.
    I'd see him walk this minute without a care in the world about him. His football is that bad and he's doing a massive disservice to to entire squad, as far as I'm concerned.

He signed one before with a lawyer to oversee it all to make sure it fitted exactly what he wanted.
    It seems he got what he wanted because he can't walk away without losing money.
    That tells me a lot more than just one side of the coin speculation.

No it doesn't.
    Talking about January is a put down to the quality that he already has to do a job.
    This squad is more than capable of holding a top 10 position if played to its strengths, I believe.
    All Rafa's doing is drilling them into the ground in despair, imho.
    Rafa knows Ashley's stance on January buys.

No he's not. I refuse to believe that at all.
    I think he's getting half of what this squad is capable of.
    He's content in setting out not to lose as a priority over trying to win and that's mental cruelty to the fans.
    The fans see it but most are scared if they upset him, he'll leave, when in reality they should be telling him to buck his ideas up and give the fans what they pay for and what he's paid to do....not act like he's some high and mighty king who thinks the sun shines out of his own aris, it seem.
    Mr egotist is what he is.
    Talking about egos, Ashley hates anyone bigger than him. He has handicapped Rafa to the point where he literally has to perform biblical miracles to succeed - which he did last season - 10th. Like I said, he tries to destroy reputations but is failiing with Rafa - that is the context and constraints you should be judging his performance within. Give him his first choice players then judge him properly. I dont believe that you are a stupid man so therefore you must be a WUM so deserve all the abuse you get. Dft cnt.

Newcastle fans usually get tagged with being fickle but people like you cant use that stick to beat us with this time so try to find another angle. Ashley is fully exposed for what he is and cant hide behind a Pardew or Kinnear figure to shield the flack. His days are numbered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)