+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Scott McDonald on Csaba

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    That's not what he said.
    Ok, if you want to be serious.

He reckons being Dundee United manager is the hardest job in Scottish football, yet with a full time team, a big squad and one of the biggest budgets in the Championship, his teams struggle against part timers like Arbroath and Alloa.

His teams have continually served up the worst football seen from a Dundee United team in living memory.The players clearly have no understanding of what he wants them to do before they get on the pitch, evidenced by the way he jumps around like a nutcase screaming at his players during every game.

Let's get this straight, Csaba is HOPELESS! A win last week against the worst team in the league has, unfortunately, bought him some more time but he needs to go NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    He made 2 main statements - united is hardest job in Scotland and that we don’t have a bigger budget than other clubs

Dundee united job is not the hardest job in Scottish football.

At sevco or Celtic the requirement and extreme pressure to win matches and talk sense would mean csaba would last a max of about 5 games.

At the other end do you think csaba could do a job keeping a team without s budget like Alloa or Dumbarton in the league or do what Hopkin did at Livi?

His other statement was that we don’t have a bigger budget than other clubs in the main. I don’t know if that is true for our division. I would hope we have bigger budget than other championship clubs but I don’t know
    He has to rebuild Dundee United.

We have heard loads about how important is to get out of this division.

Plus he has some amongst the support wishing defeats on the club in order to get him sacked.

That's harder than working with the 1st or 2nd bigest budget in the entire country.

And Alloa, Dumbarton and Livi have nothing approaching the pressure amd expectaion associated with Dundee United. The pressure and expectation make the United job harder.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Ok, if you want to be serious.

He reckons being Dundee United manager is the hardest job in Scottish football, yet with a full time team, a big squad and one of the biggest budgets in the Championship, his teams struggle against part timers like Arbroath and Alloa.

His teams have continually served up the worst football seen from a Dundee United team in living memory.The players clearly have no understanding of what he wants them to do before they get on the pitch, evidenced by the way he jumps around like a nutcase screaming at his players during every game.

Let's get this straight, Csaba is HOPELESS! A win last week against the worst team in the league has, unfortunately, bought him some more time but he needs to go NOW!
    On your first paragraph: every team has disappointing results. From the biggest clubs to the smallest. Plus the new squad was just brought together.

Your 2nd para is full of hyperbole and guesswork. He isn't serving up the worst football in living memory. Just in your opinion. Heggy's team played worse football imo.

You can't possibly know that the players don't understand what he wants. They definitely do. Warm up before Falkirk they worked on crosses. Guess how the two goals came? Aye. Crosses.

I get you dislike Csaba a lot but he is on an unbeaten run, we are still in the title hunt and until he loses on a significant enough losing run he will stay in charge.

On your first paragraph: every team has disappointing results. From the biggest clubs to the smallest. Plus the new squad was just brought together.

Your 2nd para is full of hyperbole and guesswork. He isn't serving up the worst football in living memory. Just in your opinion. Heggy's team played worse football imo.

You can't possibly know that the players don't understand what he wants. They definitely do. Warm up before Falkirk they worked on crosses. Guess how the two goals came? Aye. Crosses.

I get you dislike Csaba a lot but he is on an unbeaten run, we are still in the title hunt and until he loses on a significant enough losing run he will stay in charge.
    Teams can have bad results but united over the last year has been beyond a joke.

He wasn’t brought in for a rebuild. He was brought in because ST said he was a master tactician and motivator that would get us the title last year

Csaba has lost the fans. He lost the dressing room last year apparently and has brought in new players.

In fairness I think new squad is decent but I don’t think csaba is the man to lead or manage them and I don’t think he ever will be. I’ve seen more than enough to think he is an ongoing disaster waiting to happen

Any manger taking on Dundee United at this point is in to rebuild things.

Csaba has lost you, not all fans.

As long as he has the current dressing room behind then that's all that matters.

I for one think our unbeaten run has a reasonable chance of continuing tomorrow and I think we will still be well in the title picture come the business end of the season if not top.

I like the depth he has assembled in the squad.

The attitude against him from a section of our fans is making his job harder than it should be.

Nonsense ttt, if he gets the results we are capable of getting with this squad, then attitudes would change a bit, that's not happened and imo wont happen, would love to be wrong and see us start winning the majority of games however absolutely nothing in reality suggests it will and judging him on every aspect of what we need as a club and his record overall suggests it won't

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Teams can have bad results but united over the last year has been beyond a joke.

He wasn’t brought in for a rebuild. He was brought in because ST said he was a master tactician and motivator that would get us the title last year

Csaba has lost the fans. He lost the dressing room last year apparently and has brought in new players.

In fairness I think new squad is decent but I don’t think csaba is the man to lead or manage them and I don’t think he ever will be. I’ve seen more than enough to think he is an ongoing disaster waiting to happen

He is holding us back as it stands, a decent manager would win us this league the way it is this season, we are in danger of wasting a very good chance at automatic promotion, if we do then we won't be this strong next season so even if we get the right manager his task will be tougher than it is this season with this squad, it will be on Martin and DUFC will have been harmed big time

I fail to see how being 2 points off the pace after just 6 games of the season is "in danger of wasting a chance at automatic promotion".

It's entirely possible we could go top today.

It's entirely possible we could go top today.
    I asked you a question through the week. Think i got my answer today from the team!

What question?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)