+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McDonald on Csaba

Lol what agenda would that be?

You get self importance in most interviews of that kind but looks like he was honest having read the Csaba piece aswell as the Strachan/Mowbray one this morning too which was part of the same interview

He nailed it, was good to get that insight from someone like McDonald with his experience of playing under different managers at different clubs, and he has described exactly what had been obvious to lots of United fans about Csaba

Hopefully we won't have to put up with him for too much longer

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Lol what agenda would that be?

You get self importance in most interviews of that kind but looks like he was honest having read the Csaba piece aswell as the Strachan/Mowbray one this morning too which was part of the same interview

He nailed it, was good to get that insight from someone like McDonald with his experience of playing under different managers at different clubs, and he has described exactly what had been obvious to lots of United fans about Csaba

Hopefully we won't have to put up with him for too much longer
    Will PF be at the SLG meeting, or have his 'delegates' reporting back.
    Seriously only a fellow bonkee would be defending the Czambles we are forced to endure.

But none of it is obvious.

You can't say definitively that what he is saying is true. You can't possibly know for a fact if he has nailed anything.

We are getting just one side of the story.

His agenda is to sell himself as a pundit. They are all trying to follow the Sutton model of winding people up.

I understand that you want it to be true because it confirms your guesses about what goes on at training and in the dressing room but there are always two sides to every story.

And it just doesn't make sense that Fyvie for example would stick around if that was the case.

Because McDonald says it does not make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    Will PF be at the SLG meeting, or have his 'delegates' reporting back.
    Seriously only a fellow bonkee would be defending the Czambles we are forced to endure.
    I don't go to SLG or have delegates. No idea where that's coming from.

I'm expressing my opinion.

And exactly who is forcing you to endure anything?

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    I don't go to SLG or have delegates. No idea where that's coming from.

I'm expressing my opinion.

And exactly who is forcing you to endure anything?

You have to admit, people are somewhat suspicious of your contrarianism and your motivation.

You are entitled to your opinion, nobody disputes that.

If one attends, one is forced to endure, if one doesn't attend then one does not endure.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    But none of it is obvious.

You can't say definitively that what he is saying is true. You can't possibly know for a fact if he has nailed anything.

We are getting just one side of the story.

His agenda is to sell himself as a pundit. They are all trying to follow the Sutton model of winding people up.

I understand that you want it to be true because it confirms your guesses about what goes on at training and in the dressing room but there are always two sides to every story.

And it just doesn't make sense that Fyvie for example would stick around if that was the case.

Because McDonald says it does not make it true.
    Mcdonald says Shabba is bonkers and uninspiring. Surely to **** even YOU can see that's true? Does the manager actually inspire you with his interviews or his defensive tactics?

One of my mates plays for one of our opposition teams. During a game last season that he was playing in against united, throughout the game Laszlo had been coming out to the touchline and shouting ' HEY, HEY, HEY' constantly, my mate asked one of our team what he was shouting at and was told that none of the players knew. He said that no one knew what the f@$k he was talking about before the game and they don't know what the f$#k he is wanting during the game!
    Laszlo has been unable to get his message through to our players and that is NEVER going to change. From what I have heard from our players, Scott McDonald's version of events is almost identical. Look at Willo's reaction, look at what Mcdonald has said, watch players like Aird getting frustrated during our matches these days and watch how we perform after a half time talk! There is a communication problem, the frustrations are there to see!
    It ain't working, we need him gone and we need someone that can communicate better with the players.

McDonald was a phukkin rat at Tannadice, whatever we all think of Shabba as a manager or person, professional players, especially experienced players should be respectful of their manager when playing for a club. When that wee prick was there he was taking the piss out of Shabba in front of young impressionable boys, egging them on to do likewise. That sort of stuff has no place in any workplace, especially a football club. Good phukkin riddance, he was phukkin useless for us and half the time blamed everyone else around him.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    You have to admit, people are somewhat suspicious of your contrarianism and your motivation.

You are entitled to your opinion, nobody disputes that.

If one attends, one is forced to endure, if one doesn't attend then one does not endure.
    No one is forcing anyone to attend. So no one is forcing to endure.

I have my opinion and it is based on having more patience.

It's based more on empty hope

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)