+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McDonald on Csaba

Scott McDonald on Csaba

“There was only one problem, the manager is bonkers – and you can write that. He is bonkers.

“He’s just uninspiring. It sounds like I’m nailing him here but that’s the best word for him. He just saps the life out of the players and I see it continuing now. That’s the biggest problem at the club. They chose the wrong guy.

“It was hard to watch but not once did I ever question what he was doing. I just got on with it.

“Maybe the younger me would have tried to fight that battle. But I just kept my head down and tried to make the best of an awkward, terrible situation. I just tried to get the club promoted."

McDonald’s self-worth has never been in question. So much so Gordon Strachan nicknamed him the Australian Stephen Hawking. He laughs: “Well, he was right, wasn’t he? I really do know everything.”

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    “There was only one problem, the manager is bonkers – and you can write that. He is bonkers.

“He’s just uninspiring. It sounds like I’m nailing him here but that’s the best word for him. He just saps the life out of the players and I see it continuing now. That’s the biggest problem at the club. They chose the wrong guy.

“It was hard to watch but not once did I ever question what he was doing. I just got on with it.

“Maybe the younger me would have tried to fight that battle. But I just kept my head down and tried to make the best of an awkward, terrible situation. I just tried to get the club promoted."

OK its the Record.
    OK its McDonald.

However he calls it as he saw it.
    Coincidentally its exactly how I see it, and its exactly how many United supporters see it too.
    Hes sucked the life out of the club. Its hard to feel pain anymore when you are numb.

Why is he still there?

I will throw it open to speculation......

I speculate that the rumours of McDonald falling out with Csaba now have some weight....

Tbh what we are currently seeing on the pitch and in interviews with the clown IMO it backs McDonald story.

That’s some statement from McDonald!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    That’s some statement from McDonald!
    Thats the impression i get from the players about Laszlo - as a fan - interesting the comments. Thats why Fyvie is so important to us - not for his football alone but he will manage the team on the pitch.

I really do feel his comments are true.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Thats the impression i get from the players about Laszlo - as a fan - interesting the comments. Thats why Fyvie is so important to us - not for his football alone but he will manage the team on the pitch.

I really do feel his comments are true.
    To call someone 'bonkers' publicly, you'd need to be confident you could back it up with hard evidence if the bonkee wanted to sue you.

It doesn't take a genius to have suspected that Shabby is hard to work for. I can't bear listening to his interviews.
    Hilarious how TTT keeps defending him.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)