+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McDonald on Csaba

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    All comes across as agenda driven to me.

We are only getting one side of the story dripping with self importance and agenda.
    Wow

But none of it is obvious.

You can't say definitively that what he is saying is true. You can't possibly know for a fact if he has nailed anything.

We are getting just one side of the story.

His agenda is to sell himself as a pundit. They are all trying to follow the Sutton model of winding people up.

I understand that you want it to be true because it confirms your guesses about what goes on at training and in the dressing room but there are always two sides to every story.

And it just doesn't make sense that Fyvie for example would stick around if that was the case.

Because McDonald says it does not make it true.
    You really are the master straw clutcher.

Not at all. I just don't believe that Scott McDonald is someone we should just take 100% at his word.

Not at all. I just don't believe that Scott McDonald is someone we should just take 100% at his word.
    McDonald is pr1ck, there's no doubt about it. However, I have spoken with a member of the backroom staff who has absolutely zero faith in Shabba and says that nobody in the staff or team does. Don't think anybody has any personal grievances with him, they just think he's not a good manager or motivator. Simple as that.

But hey, lets give him another 18 months to change their minds.

McDonald has jst underlined what the majority of us have been saying all along. Good result today bt still nt convinced he’s the guy.

Hope I’m proved wrong BONKERS 🤪

Probably didn't powder Macdonald's arse enough. Look I'm no huge Shabba fan but he seems a decent ma. And "Skippy" is one of the least likeable footballers Scottish football has seen in years and that's saying something. His opinion on people means very little to me.

“When I signed there was an agreement in place I would get a day off to spend time with my family. He turned that on its head even though I have three young kids."

But yet

“One of the reasons I’ve decided to leave the game is because people can’t deal with the demands any more. Everyone wants to be cuddled."

Which is it Scott?
    Very good point Frank (which has been ignored)

I'm in no way sticking up for the manager but SM is a pr1ck.Took a good wage out the club and didn't give much back. Also swore at the fans. Knob

Not McDonald fan by any stretch and agreed did take a wage out of Utd and didn’t achieve much.

Hiwever he was repeatedly played out of position and didn’t get the service. Wld have scored a lot more had h played in his natural position in and around the box was at least some decent service.

Another £150 in Naemate's hipper.

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    And is example is what? I use to get more time off training than everyone else under Ray, then Csaba came in and expected me to earn my wage like everyone else? Awa tae feck McDonald.
    In a nutshell.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)