+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Nottingham Forestv The Miller

For god’s sake MMM he’s a football manager not the messiah.

Is he saying it as it was?

Or sugar coating it?

To listen to him our players give everything in every way in every match.

But let’s assume this is true, then maybe it’s his negativity in away games that’s the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    One thing PW isn't and that's a liar, he's saying it how it was, you all know the reality of us in the championship, and we've competed today and didn't get the breaks, maybe it's time PW was given a break from the 'expert' opinions on here.
    Opinions.. exactly, which everyone is entitled to, don't recall anyone prefixing their opinion with "I am an expert"

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    Opinions.. exactly, which everyone is entitled to, don't recall anyone prefixing their opinion with "I am an expert"
    Yep, opinions from bricklayers and painters, both noble professions, but when it comes to an opinion on football matters, then maybe, just maybe you should take heed of someone who has spent his entire life in that profession, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    For god’s sake MMM he’s a football manager not the messiah.

Is he saying it as it was?

Or sugar coating it?

To listen to him our players give everything in every way in every match.

But let’s assume this is true, then maybe it’s his negativity in away games that’s the problem?
    Going by your theory then, his positivity in our first away game got us leathered

2 seasons ago we would have gone to Forest knowing it would end up in a gubbing. It was no fun being an away Miller. This season, Brentford apart, we have competed and could /should have come home with some points. We know we don't have a goal getter, we can't afford one in this league, and we would have to change all our set up. So they all have to make better use of the chances we have. But other than that we have to stop giving the bloody ball away.
    Their expensive team full of imports were restricted to one **** and a pen, they and the fans celebrated like they had won the European Cup again, that showed me how well we did. The away win will come if we keep competing like that.
    Many Millers blamed the ref, yes he bottled not sending their man off but didn't do much else wrong, we've had worse. The lino on the other hand, well if the bloke in row z catches it and the flag still stays down!
    Rodak. Solid, didn't have a lot to do.
    Jones. Welcome, a proper footballer we look a lot stronger with him, probably my MOM.
    Mattock. Did what he had to do.
    Ajayi. Another good performance. One or two miskicks, but it is Semi.
    Wood. Solid performance and didn't get booked.
    Vaulks. Looks more comfy with Towell in front of him. Battled well, used the ball better but got a silly booking, hell be suspended shortly.
    Towell. We are a different team with him. He's always available and uses the ball well. Made the keeper pull off a good save, though I think square pass was better option.
    Manning. Quiet game not as involved as last week.
    Williams. Marmite man, I like him my mate's not keen. I think my mate won yesterday. He gave the ball away too much and what was the corner all a out?
    Vassel. A handful for their defence, looked dangerous and tracked back well.
    Procter. Missed his opportunity. Not really there today, looked slow. Perhaps it's still early days.
    Smith. Improved the team when he came on. Back to his usual after a quiet game against Derby.
    Overall disappointed that we came away fruitless as we deserved at least a point. But very happy that we are competing and not turning up as cannon fodder like last time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456