+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Nottingham Forestv The Miller

I think if you're going to bore the fans that much you should at least get a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Probably not.
    Derby played better with 10 men.

I knew they would get a pen. Only chance they had to score and the ref gave it.

We certainly deserved a point today. We made them look average all over the pitch. The referee bottled the biggest decision he had to make all game then went on to book Towell and Vaulks for comparitively nothing then failed to book one of their defenders for a push on Vassell off the ball and right in front of him.

Some posititves today especially Jones who's introduction has made the defence btter still.

It's an overused cliche, I know, but it's what I am: gutted.

Thanks, Frog.

If you never score, you never win.

"The boys Gave me Everything" - ah well its abut time Warne gave them a free hand to go out and enjoy themselves - win or loose.

Different day, same sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    "The boys Gave me Everything" - ah well its abut time Warne gave them a free hand to go out and enjoy themselves - win or loose.
    Wouldn’t it be refreshing if Warne said I got it wrong and the players didn’t give enough?

One thing PW isn't and that's a liar, he's saying it how it was, you all know the reality of us in the championship, and we've competed today and didn't get the breaks, maybe it's time PW was given a break from the 'expert' opinions on here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast