+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Match Thread vs Northampton Town 22/9/18

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Not sure what your point is?
    I just wondered why you were telling us about the last week's game and not this, perhaps you thought we had forgotten.

Would definitely have taken a 0-0 before kick-off and it's a relief to be off the bottom, but it hasn't made much of a difference in terms of climbing away from the drop zone any time soon. We desperately need a win from the next two home games. It's now 15 competitive matches without a win, 13 in the league and play-offs, the all-time record of 20 league winless games (set in the catastrophic 1996/97 campaign) is now looming on the horizon.

Nothing impressed me today,Notts were crap AGAIN!!!!

The only reason we kept a clean sheet was that Northampton were as crap as us.

If we had been playing a decent side we would have been stuffed.

This is going to be long ****e season.Where is the next win coming from???? Pissed off with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I just wondered why you were telling us about the last week's game and not this, perhaps you thought we had forgotten.
    Unless you believe Notts fitness issues have been solved in the last 7 days, then yes it is a relevant point for discussion.

Reason I stay off this board is idiots jumping on everything you write like it insults them

Next? That would imply we’ve actually one won one! Hopefully confidence is growing and the first isn’t far away🙏

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678