+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Burton match

All as you would hope it would be in a situation like that at a football match. Awful situation, great response from all concerned and just hope the Barnsley fella makes a full recovery. Just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Yes it is right.
    However, would opinions have been different if the incident occurred on 75 minutes with Barnsley leading 3-0?
    Absolute shame on you, for lowering yourself to that level.
    Last edited by Acido; 22-09-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Yes it is right.

However, would opinions have been different if the incident occurred on 75 minutes with Barnsley leading 3-0?
    What are you on, and please stop taking it ?

And before you comeback with an answer over the past two weeks I've been there, got the T shirt but can still feel for the poor guy.

Football comes fu<king second
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 22-09-2018 at 10:10 PM.

I'll reach out and say naked has probably underestimated the enormity of the events at Oakwell today .

The man wasn't there obviously so it's just poor judgement for me rather than malice .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'll reach out and say naked has probably underestimated the enormity of the events at Oakwell today .

The man wasn't there obviously so it's just poor judgement for me rather than malice .
    The man? he aint worth the title fella.

Man ? Or child ?

Sorry animal but struggle with people who hide through the anominity the keyboard provides so @ Naked

I'm 60 from Bramley born in 1958, been a Miller since 1967

Cried buckets at the Derby game as my wife passed on early hours of Friday, therefore feel a tad of compassion

Your turn ……………..

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Man ? Or child ?

Sorry animal but struggle with people who hide through the anominity the keyboard provides so @ Naked

I'm 60 from Bramley born in 1958, been a Miller since 1967

Cried buckets at the Derby game as my wife passed on early hours of Friday, therefore feel a tad of compassion

Your turn ……………..

Bramley I cant ever put the together the right words that would make any sense of your loss .

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family .

Things like this really do show who are the genuine footy fans, and who are the sorry keyboard warriors with little or no understanding of what happens these days in the 'real world'.
    Thanks (from me and from all of us at Barnsley Fc) to the fans on here who have understood what happened and who have made some understanding and respectful comments on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Bramley I cant ever put the together the right words that would make any sense of your loss .

I'm sincerely sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family .
    Cheers mate
    Been hard but ………..

It's screws me up when idiots try to score points over issues that far supersede football

End of the day we're all one family, just different colours
    Last edited by BramleyMiller58; 22-09-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    Cheers mate
    Been hard but ………..

It's screws me up when idiots try to score points over issues that far supersede football

End of the day we're all one family, just different colours
    That's so right mate and I couldn't agree more .

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast