+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Barnsley v Burton match

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not that far back but I don't think they should be paid more than £100,000 a year for kicking a ball around a bit of grass.
    The nature of the activity is entirely irrelevant, g_f. All that matters is the size of the audience prepared to watch the activity (or listen to). The medium of dissemination - radio, gramophone, movies, TV, internet - is far more important in determining reward than the intrinsic abilities of the individuals concerned.

Every season that goes past I get less interested in the Premier League, guess that feeling is not that common.

I totally agree GF , maybe it's time to close this thread ? A good hardworking local fan is fighting for his life remember , we don't need to think about anything but him and his family right now .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I totally agree GF , maybe it's time to close this thread ? A good hardworking local fan is fighting for his life remember , we don't need to think about anything but him and his family right now .
    Well said .

Agreed if GF wants to start a thread about the inequities of capitalism then maybe he should. In answer to an earlier question not all cardiac events have symptoms, in fact silent heart attacks are fairly common.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    What are you on, and please stop taking it ?

And before you comeback with an answer over the past two weeks I've been there, got the T shirt but can still feel for the poor guy.

Football comes fu<king second
    Well said.

Closing now out of respect as suggested.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678