+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley at the game

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Anybody got the time to look at the value of the squad when Ashley took over to what it is now
    Or how much money has come in and been spent since Ashley
    I'll give a starter for the idiot(s)
    4 relegations in 115 years before
    2 relegations in 11 since Ashley

Class stat so come on give us your spin
    4 relegations resulted in a long time out of the top flight.
    Ashley's two relegations were rectified immediately by title winning returns in one season each time.

Also the team we went down last time with was the most expensive relegated team to ever go down from the premier league.
    Most expensive. I wonder who paid for those players?

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Teflon Don.

You agree its a shiit future under Ashley. This being the case, why do you continue to sing his praises if you are a Toon fan and not keep your gob shut?

WUM cnt.
    Accept my opinion, or don't. Feel free to do whichever in whatever way you feel suits you best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    What a fu*kin bunch today. Get your darts out lads.

Attachment 10716
    Hear no evil (Ash), see no evil (Bishop) and speak no evil (Charnley).

Which one which?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Because he's thick as mince.Doesnt even believe the pages of sh1te he posts himself.On the other post he says the jury is out on Mutu and Ki but states the squad is better with them in it.If the jury is out how can you say that.

Ashley OUT!!!!!
    Easy. They get played or should do, like the rest, which means they become part of the entire playable squad, unlike last season when most were rarely used.
    Strength in depth is a cert.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Ashley's two relegations were rectified immediately by title winning returns in one season each time.

Also the team we went down last time with was the most expensive relegated team to ever go down from the premier league.
    But 2 in 11 years

Simple as that man

And only a WUM would try and big up 2 relegations

Silly F♡cker

But 2 in 11 years

Simple as that man
    Yeah, it happens to some teams.

And only a WUM would try and big up 2 relegations
    In a warped way, those two relegations gave me pain and eventual excitement that I'd never had for a while. It brought back a feeling of winning football and a warped sense of bragging rights as the team to beat. The big club whose scalp was to be the big prize for the rest.

And now we're back to cannon fodder for the elites.

In a warped way, those two relegations gave me pain and eventual excitement that I'd never had for a while. It brought back a feeling of winning football and a warped sense of bragging rights as the team to beat. The big club whose scalp was to be the big prize for the rest.

And now we're back to cannon fodder for the elites.
    We are due to the chronic lack of investment

We are due to the chronic lack of investment
    I don't see chronic lack of investment. I see chronic lack of use of the talent of players we have.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)