+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashley at the game

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    What's significant is he wants everyone to turn their anger and attention away from him and on to the players and Rafa.That way he will continue to get away with it.Taking the identity away from the club.It seems to be working reading some of the comments on here tonight.
    We have a future with Rafa,we have no future with Ashley.

Ashley OUT!!!!!
    We have no future with Rafa unless he's willing to buy the club.

We have a future with Ashley if nobody buys the club. It might not be a future that we will enjoy in most cases but a future it will be.

Nobody else offers us that unless someone else takes on the mantle of owner and chooses their own manager...whether that's Rafa or someone else...and also with a mindset of ensuring the club does not sink, at the very least.

Do you know anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post

We have a future with Ashley if nobody buys the club. It might not be a future that we will enjoy in most cases but a future it will be.

Nobody else offers us that unless someone else takes on the mantle of owner and chooses their own manager...whether that's Rafa or someone else...and also with a mindset of ensuring the club does not sink, at the very least.

Do you know anyone?
    Whilst what you say is factual and logic it misses the point, in that most fans feel totally frustrated with MA and MA appears to be succeeding in diverting the frustration onto Rafa. Head and heart is difficult as most Geordies are heart rather than head. I think that you should cut some slack at times. It's easy to be angry and I feel irritated at times with Rafa's selection but we are were we are because MA will not commit unless Rafa commits. Then it's questionable if he will keep his word. He does have a poor track record on most of his dealings, apart from making money for himself. So maybe rather than looking at him as a pure owner and he can do what he likes maybe look at what he has done!

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    What's significant is he wants everyone to turn their anger and attention away from him and on to the players and Rafa.That way he will continue to get away with it.Taking the identity away from the club.It seems to be working reading some of the comments on here tonight.
    We have a future with Rafa,we have no future with Ashley.

Ashley OUT!!!!!
    You don't get it one bit do you.

Ashley doesn't care. He doesnt care whether you or I care.

Ultimately, the fact he doesn't give a jot about the Club is what will be our downfall. Not whether you and me do.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    You don't get it one bit do you.

Ashley doesn't care. He doesnt care whether you or I care.

Got to disagree.He cares alright.Thats why he has spat his dummy out and said Sh1te Direct shareholders have stabbed him in the back.
    He is a baby that doesn't like to be challenged.
    I do agree he doesn't care about the club though.That is why the protests need to carry on.
    It is our duty as fans to do our bit to get rid.I am getting to the point where results and performances don't affect me like they used to.That is down to one man ripping the soul out of the club.

What a fu*kin bunch today. Get your darts out lads.

Name:  FireShot Capture 053 - Mike Ashley turns up at Crystal Palac_ - https___www.themag.co.uk_2018_09.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  64.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    Whilst what you say is factual and logic it misses the point, in that most fans feel totally frustrated with MA and MA appears to be succeeding in diverting the frustration onto Rafa. Head and heart is difficult as most Geordies are heart rather than head. I think that you should cut some slack at times. It's easy to be angry and I feel irritated at times with Rafa's selection but we are were we are because MA will not commit unless Rafa commits. Then it's questionable if he will keep his word. He does have a poor track record on most of his dealings, apart from making money for himself. So maybe rather than looking at him as a pure owner and he can do what he likes maybe look at what he has done!

I do look at it from all angles. I just choose to see and argue all angles, good bad or indifferent.

Anybody got the time to look at the value of the squad when Ashley took over to what it is now
    Or how much money has come in and been spent since Ashley
    I'll give a starter for the idiot(s)
    4 relegations in 115 years before
    2 relegations in 11 since Ashley

Class stat so come on idiot(s) give us your spin

But the club is stable.What a load of b0llocks.Phuck them and phuck Ashley.

Ashley OUT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post

Do you know anyone?
    Teflon Don.

You agree its a shiit future under Ashley. This being the case, why do you continue to sing his praises if you are a Toon fan and not keep your gob shut?

WUM cnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Teflon Don.

You agree its a shiit future under Ashley. This being the case, why do you continue to sing his praises if you are a Toon fan and not keep your gob shut?

WUM cnt.
    Because he's thick as mince.Doesnt even believe the pages of sh1te he posts himself.On the other post he says the jury is out on Mutu and Ki but states the squad is better with them in it.If the jury is out how can you say that.

Ashley OUT!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)