+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: enjoy being out of the relegation zone for a week or so

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Not upset by your opinions, but i think the main thing that PW lacks is a competitive budget. We are just too small for this division.
    We may as well pack in and go home now then.

Not even Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic View Post
    We may as well pack in and go home now then.
    i have done or rather i stayed at home.

THERE IS NO POINT AT ALL GOING AWAY TO WATCH THE MILLERS.

WISE UP

did anyone expect anything else apart from a relegation battle??

it's been good while we haven't been in the bottom 3 but teams below is are now starting to pick up points.

if we can keep in touch with the teams around us by Christmas(even us been 3rd from bottom) than it's time for Tony Stewart to back actively make a million or 2 available.

if he can't do this than he should actively look for other investment for shares in the club etc.

and I don't mean a interveiw in the local rag is looking for investment.

We need to target 3 away games to win this season. Perhaps Villa and Forest weren't one of the possibles. Those types of clubs are just a bridge too far.
    I thought Brum might have been one but they played very well at SUFC and beat Leeds.

I planted some daffodils today, come the spring I expect some daffodil flowers.

Sow the seeds of negativity with match line ups and tactics and results like today grow from them.

Warne might be great in getting the best out of his human beings but sadly the best means we stand little chance of seeing an away win this season.

IBS is only on here for one reason attention and to wind people up.
    I’m not even sure he goes to games.
    I posted the other day any idea why people stop posting on here ?
    Been with a couple of old regularly posters on here today just sat in pub and both just don’t post on here because of idiots like this.

So alternative views aren’t allowed then?

Yes some of it is obvious wind up territory, but there is a grain of truth in what IBS posts.

Just got out of the game so pissed off dont need a wind up dickhead rubbing in genuine fans faces.
    Not bothered about different opinions but trying to wind people up he’s just a prick.
    Like I said sat with very genuine supporters who don’t post on here because of pricks like him.

Oh and to the mods yes I know language like this is not allowed you don’t need to ban me I’ll take myself off.
    Apologies if offended anyone.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast