+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: enjoy being out of the relegation zone for a week or so

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Absolutely wrong monty..he believes in them and they believe in him..we're just not quite enough, but thats to be expected isnt it ?..
    I regret the post, milla. Banged it on in the frustration of seeing my prediction that we'd lose 1:0 to a late goal come unerringly to pass. However, it broke my rule of not commenting on games.

I will stick my neck out, we will NOT go down.

Quote Originally Posted by sickly_child View Post
    I will stick my neck out, we will NOT go down.
    Well that makes me feel a whole lot better!

Agree it's not much reassurance from someone who hasn't seen them play this year. Call it an educated guess.

Sounded like a decent performance despite, yet again, damning statistics. We thought the ref was poor today, just as Derby did last week. We have to find a way to convert the few chances we are getting in every match.

If we had held on for a point everyone would have said it was a reasonable result. The margins are fine.

Could be worse, we could follow Chesterfield.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I regret the post, milla. Banged it on in the frustration of seeing my prediction that we'd lose 1:0 to a late goal come unerringly to pass. However, it broke my rule of not commenting on games.
    Its frustrating monty..but its expected..im just wondering if we can win another 13 or 14 home games.. 😞

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Could be worse, we could follow Chesterfield.
    Yes jock..count the blessings..how bad as it become for the spires..theyre trying another non league striker out..if theyre not careful theyll be down again..i listened to martin allen on the radio and he sounded as if he'd lost hope already...

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Sounded like a decent performance despite, yet again, damning statistics. We thought the ref was poor today, just as Derby did last week. We have to find a way to convert the few chances we are getting in every match.
    The thing about the statistics is that they don't show the speed of the game.
    On Saturday Forest took 5 minutes to get from their defence to our penalty area. Whereas we took 30 seconds.
    Them passing from one side of the pitch to the other with the odd foot in by our midfielders is what's making the stats look worserer than it truly was.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456