+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: enjoy being out of the relegation zone for a week or so

Quote Originally Posted by nakedtruth View Post
    Sometimes it needs somebody to post the alternative view, we can all be guilty of wearing the rose coloured specs.
    It's not the alternative view that people have issues with, it's the fact that some 'fans' appear to love it when we lose so they can be smug and say 'I told you so'. All seems a bit perverse to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    It's not the alternative view that people have issues with, it's the fact that some 'fans' appear to love it when we lose so they can be smug and say 'I told you so'. All seems a bit perverse to me.
    They are of course right with 100% perfect hindsight.

Maybe they don’t have a cat to kick?

Look, if we stay up Warne will have delivered a miracle, we need to find three teams worse than ours

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Just got out of the game so pissed off dont need a wind up dickhead rubbing in genuine fans faces.
    Not bothered about different opinions but trying to wind people up he’s just a prick.
    Like I said sat with very genuine supporters who don’t post on here because of pricks like him.
    No idea why you get so upset BOTN, it's not as if it's real life.

He's been wrong in the past and no doubt he will sometimes be wrong in the future.

I have us down for at least a point v Stoke and a win against Bristol City....

Considering PW is limited by the Squad / Team he's got he's doing as good a job as expected, never expected anything other than a battle for survival.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 22-09-2018 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Calm down everyone and understand a fundamental truth. Warne is a decent man and a fitness coach. Where the team he manages is better than or as good as most of the other teams in a particular division he can be an effective football manager. But he lacks the necessary inspirational qualities to motivate a team of underdogs to believe they can compete. Sorry to upset people but it's the truth. He lacks the psychological dimension necessary for a manager of a team trying to punch above its weight. His negativity oozes out and infects evryone. He doesn't believe and so the team don't believe.
    Absolutely wrong monty..he believes in them and they believe in him..we're just not quite enough, but thats to be expected isnt it ?..

Oh i missed the word "good " out..also forgot to say ibs is a winder ...reminds me of kempo..

In fact i reckon ibs IS kempo...

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Neil Warnock?
    He's not getting much out of Cardiff players at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    He's not getting much out of Cardiff players at the moment
    You could compare, Neil Warnock managing a small team with a small budget with a massive financial difference between his team and the rest, to Paul Warne, etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    because in the next fortnight we are going to drop into it and stay there for the season.

Make yourself comfy .
    What stinks with your posts on this thread Idiot is that you are poking fun at your fellow fans. You've done it several times before.

Your defense is to pass it off as realism. The truth is you are still mocking fellow supporters on a RUFC fans message board. Do it somewhere else.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast