+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good result today

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think at that point out looked like Csaba was going mental at Loemba for not traking back (after he had an effort cleared of the line) and Safranko went over to lift him.
    I think the laddie has confidence issues and Safranko was pointing out to Loemba how good he can be. Needs someone to pull him through a few games to build his confidence up, but im not sure we can afford him as a passenger for 60 minutes in a game.

I think you are being harsh on him, I thought he was excellent today.

Really happy with the win today. Playing all the teams round about us in next 4 games so chance to make a real statement towards winning this league.

Deserved the win, first half was poor though.
    Falkirk are dreadful.
    Robson, rabbit, safranko all had good games.
    Much better second half, 3pts.
    Massive next 3 games coming up that will shape our season, need 7 out of 9 if were gonna be serious about winning this league.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think you are being harsh on him, I thought he was excellent today.
    For the first, maybe not even 10 minutes, he showed he can beat players well but then i really dont know what happened as any time he got the ball, he just stopped and looked like didnt know what he was doing. Wasted the good runs that Robson was making down the wing. Now and again, he looked to be back in the game only to go missing again. Didnt get the real Loemba back until he had his chance, which me and my laddie think he scored, then was taking on everyone again and beating them now and again.

A luxury player we cannot afford just now!

Loemba was good today in spells but there is certainly a confidence issue there, hopefully he can puck himself up cause he had the potential to be very good for us. Maybe some extra shooting practise for him this week also

Day shift today so never made it. Good three points irrespective of Falkirks plight. Onwards and upwards. Need to win next week.

Thought Loemba was decent. Also Robson played pretty well. Our keeper is phish though. Decent support from us as well today I thought.

was worried going into this game as they hadnt picked up any points yet plus the whole Ray being in charge of them. i thought it had falkirk win written all over it but to our credit we were decent.

safranco and bouhenna (dont know how to spell it) looked good. robson was solid same with the likes of aird and rabitsch (whos impressing more and more)

id like to see the other keeper get a shot in goal, i know its hard to say that after a clean sheet but ive not got great confidence in rakovan a few dodgy moments which could have cost us.
    Watson and frans are steady enough.
    Mcmullan and Yannick frustrate the hell out of me but do good things at times (good to see mcmullan back tbh)
    Curran works hard but wont be in team when clark comes back i wouldnt imagine but good to see him getting a goal.

Rays got a big job on his hands there. they are in ruins. alot of unknowns and not alot of quality from what i saw today. if he can keep in touch with the rest of the league by January he might be able to turn it around.

so what does this do for csaba? for all the doom and gloom going around we're in the pack at the top. a win next week v county and we could be top. maybe just maybe we're starting something?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Loemba frustrated hell out of me today! He showed early on that he can beat a man with ease, but for whatever reason stopped taking them on and hardly did anything down the left for the rest of the first half! Also seemed to run out of ideas when cutting inside, then all of a sudden late on he was taking on everyone! Should have had a couple today.

I also thought it strange that every other outfield player bar him were in the huddle celebrating at both goals and Yannick was back at half way! Needed a kick up the erse fae Safranko as well!
    Shabba saying in the interview (which is excellent btw) Loemba was so down on himself about his performance that he was trying to get him up. He's still new to the professional game considering his age and he's a real raw talent but needs to stop being so harsh on himself and get on with it. That piece of skill just before the second is sublime

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)