+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Good result today

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydufc View Post
    Lets turn up in numbers next week and get behind the lads with a good vocal support , That can only help their confidence
    Yes, couldn't agree more.

Lets turn up in numbers next week and get behind the lads with a good vocal support , That can only help their confidence
    Couldn't agree more. 1500+ would be good, c'mon let's rally for sake of our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pissedoffshed View Post
    Couldn't agree more. 1500+ would be good, c'mon let's rally for sake of our team.
    We're at home bud. I'd be hoping for a bit more than a Funster-esque 1500.

6,000 would be good.
    Bring a fallen mate.
    Fyvie start, Bouhenna midfield, what's not to like.

I do apologise as a season ticket holder you think I would pay more attention, I thought we had back to back away games. But in that case 8000 would do. 😂😂😂

Fantastic result. It has to be tempered a bit by who it was against, but we now have to beat the highlanders to put our stamp on rest of season. Doesn't change my view of where we are one bit, I feel it still a long shot with you know who in charge. However, I will be happy to be wrong if United keep winning.

Good 3 pts, credit where it's due with it beingRay's first home league game, still think he was silly to leave Morton, a side he built, he can't rebuild that side for months yet

Not seen the goals but heard we benefitted from a goalie error to break the deadlock, about time

Doesn't change my feelings on Csaba, would take a good string of wins for that with the players looking inspired, we have the two Highland teams at home in next few games, that will show us more if it was just a one off at a really poor side with no points

Finish above the Highland sides and we win the league

Agree - If i see that committement every week (and yeah some of it was dire) I will be happy. Slowly i see things clicking into place - bizarre back 4 selection had me with the fear but it worked

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    6,000 would be good.
    Bring a fallen mate.
    Fyvie start, Bouhenna midfield, what's not to like.

thought Bouhenna a CB - but he did a Narey and fitted in just fine there in midfield. Him fyvie and stanton with aird possibly.

Bouhenna looks a very good signing (kiss of death right there) but I’d rather have him at CB than CDM.

Rabbit seems to be improving every week, Robson looks like the better option than Booth, Safranko played well, Loemba was senstational in the second half tore them apart.

Thought McMullan was playing better than Curran and didn’t deserve to be subbied.

Solid perfomance, never looked like losing the game but Falkirk are truly woeful.

Also great from the players at the end coming over and giving their shirts, high fiving kids etc, made a couple of young lads days with simple gestures!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)