+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The cards of relegation are being dealt.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Phuck off man.Nowhere near top 10.
    Correct, not with Rafa's set up.
    If he changes it..definitely. If he walks....definitely, if a new manager comes in and uses the players correctly.

Ah well.Blame Rafa then.
    Well the manager creates the system by which the players play!

I do not understand the lack of ability in front of goal! Rondon needs feeding, no point in isolating him (though we were warned about him). Joselu is well Joselu and we take that and hope that its the Joselu who scores the odd goal that turns up!

Rafa seems confident but I would like to see more aggressive approach to our games. it is getting hard week in week but resilience is our mantra!!

Ah well.Blame Rafa then.
    Let's not fall out, lads.

Everyone knows it's all down to Ashley but now we've got what we've got and we are where we are, the players and Rafa have a job to do and, as such, are accountable.

No-one is-or should be-immune from criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Correct, not with Rafa's set up.
    If he changes it..definitely. If he walks....definitely, if a new manager comes in and uses the players correctly.
    Okay.Whatever drugs you and your lad are on,pass em round.

Okay.Whatever drugs you and your lad are on,pass em round.
    They're called reality drugs and cannot be used in conjunction with messiahazapams.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Let's not fall out, lads.

Everyone knows it's all down to Ashley but now we've got what we've got and we are where we are, the players and Rafa have a job to do and, as such, are accountable.

No-one is-or should be-immune from criticism.
    Not falling out with anyone.Rafa has had his hands tied.No he's not blameless.No he isn't immune from criticism.But I will always lay off him until the slug has gone.All my energy,hate and criticism is for him and nobody else at the moment.

Ashley OUT!!!!!

Not falling out with anyone.Rafa has had his hands tied.No he's not blameless.No he isn't immune from criticism.But I will always lay off him until the slug has gone.All my energy,hate and criticism is for him and nobody else at the moment.

Ashley OUT!!!!!
    Fair enough, man.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    They're called reality drugs and cannot be used in conjunction with messiahazapams.
    Aye right.Theres only one man that gets messiah status on here.Thats the slug from you and your lad.Everybody that supports Rafa gives him some when it's justified.You and your lad defend Ashley all the time.

Ashley OUT!!!!!

Aye right.Theres only one man that gets messiah status on here.Thats the slug from you and your lad.Everybody that supports Rafa gives him some when it's justified.You and your lad defend Ashley all the time.

Ashley OUT!!!!!
    But that's actually not true...but if you feel it helps you along then carry on with my blessing.

Ah well.Blame Rafa then.
    I will if needs be.

We all know who's to blame, but, like I say you must, or Rafa more to the point, must stop sulking about another failed transfer window and man the hell up and get the players firing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)