+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lennon

Lennon

To all the doubters others what a performance today, jbg man of match there having a laugh.
    Lennon was instrumental in everything we did going forward and Made so many tackles coming back
    Brilliant from him.

About Phokin time too.hes been Schite for ages..hope that gives him some confidence ..

Certainly vintage Lennon today. Good stuff and about bloody time too!

No Hendrick... Bound to win....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Certainly vintage Lennon today. Good stuff and about bloody time too!
    Yes I cannot agree more,...Hope he keeps it up!!....
    But the more I watch THAT cross from JBG,...it was perfect to the inch,...Hope we can keep him free from injury, When fully fit JBG is one of the best!!

One swallow does not make a summer. I am sure the jury is still out. There was improvement and I am glad of that. However, it needs to be more consistent more often.

I’ve not been as down on him as most Lancaster and fought his corner once or twice last few weeks when others have said he was poor.
    This was Jbg first contribution for some time I think and for all his faults Lennon,he does make the runs in behind —- he did it quite a lot against Watford where technically we should have been 3 -1 up but couldn’t finish and lost.
    I think if we had given him the ball more when he makes the runs we may be in a different scene altogether. My opinion of course.

It will be interesting to see how he does when Defour plays him in.

Like you Bt I’m looking forward to having him available, up to the injury he was just head and shoulders above the rest, a classy footballer who’s never afraid to have the ball.
    The logical pair is Cork and Defour but I feel that would be harsh on Westy as he’s done very well .
    Dilemma for Dyche - I’m betting Lennon will enjoy the service as well.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)