+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Match Interviews and Highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    I think I'd appeal that red, his studs weren't showing and it was just momentum
    That momentum is why he's sent off - he's lost control over where he's going and in today's game that lends itself to a red.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Very good interview that. Thanks!
    Nathan comes over very well indeed, no umms and errs etc. "Is that the best free kick you've scored", "That's the only free kick I've scored" priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    That momentum is why he's sent off - he's lost control over where he's going and in today's game that lends itself to a red.
    A sliding challenge will always have momentum, does that mean these are banned? His studs were down, you can clearly see that in the video, just think it's a yellow. Especially if the same ref thinks that the last man hauling a player down denying a clear goal scoring opportunity outside of the box is just a yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post

Bloody Marxists!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    A sliding challenge will always have momentum, does that mean these are banned? His studs were down, you can clearly see that in the video, just think it's a yellow. Especially if the same ref thinks that the last man hauling a player down denying a clear goal scoring opportunity outside of the box is just a yellow
    I think you are looking at it with black and white specs, the majority seem to think it's a red and I would be surprised if they appeal it.
    Can you get an extra match suspension for a daft appeal??
    Last edited by SwalePie; 03-10-2018 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Fixed quote code error

Definite red, idiotic challenge and he could have gone for a similar one on Saturday. Real kick in the teeth after looking like we had finally found a settled midfield 2.

Kellet in for Macc?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Definite red, idiotic challenge and he could have gone for a similar one on Saturday. Real kick in the teeth after looking like we had finally found a settled midfield 2.

Kellet in for Macc?
    Would most prob be my choice as a straight swap for Milsom. Leave Alless where he is as he is playing really well there.

Milsom's challenge.

https://twitter.com/mrcuthers/status...46115790315520

10 mins of free highlights on the O/S but you must register a free account to view:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/ifollow/

No straight red for this 2 footer???

https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5/status...56993202245633

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast