+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Post Match Interviews and Highlights:

Quote Originally Posted by salmagundi View Post
    Thomas is a possibility. How about Dan Jones? He's quick, tall, likes a tackle, left sided, so keeps the balance with Hewitt. Could be an interesting defensive pairing.
    I'd go for Jones. His form has been terrible but he is a good player and I believe is more use than Hussin or Vaughan for us at the moment.
    People were slagging Hewitt, Stead and Fitz until a week or two ago and have short memories. Jones was arguably our best overall player in both legs of the play offs not so long ago.
    We need energy and dynamism in the middle and there is no one proven at the club who has it. Kellet may be wonderful but we haven't seen it and Kewell hasn't been in a rush to pick him so far. Jones won't get bullied and will put a shift in.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    I'd go for Jones. His form has been terrible but he is a good player and I believe is more use than Hussin or Vaughan for us at the moment.
    People were slagging Hewitt, Stead and Fitz until a week or two ago and have short memories. Jones was arguably our best overall player in both legs of the play offs not so long ago.
    We need energy and dynamism in the middle and there is no one proven at the club who has it. Kellet may be wonderful but we haven't seen it and Kewell hasn't been in a rush to pick him so far. Jones won't get bullied and will put a shift in.
    A very interesting shout that, literally out of left field

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Kewellio pre macca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQyfxWjBQlU

Latest ticket info:

Name:  Capture1.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  17.0 KB

Name:  Capture4.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  16.2 KB

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast