+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iFollow App Not Working Any More

iFollow App Not Working Any More

Has anyone else had trouble with the iFollow app today or recently?

I usually listen to the commentary via the Android app but when I came to open it today the app would not even open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache and data and done it again etc. etc.

Anyone else? I've emailed iFollow but wondered if I was the only one or whether it is a general fault.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

I usually listen to the commentary via the Android app but when I came to open it today the app would not even open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared cache and data and done it again etc. etc.

Anyone else? I've emailed iFollow but wondered if I was the only one or whether it is a general fault.

Never had a problem, I didnt think you could watch games live on a saturday, I did, HD quality....

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Never had a problem, I didnt think you could watch games live on a saturday, I did, HD quality....
    Audio commentary sorry I should have said

Mine won't open on my new android, did the same as you have e mailed I follow as well.

It's a rip off service, and not fit for purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Watched 5 times now..2 in Spain, 3 over here. Every single time top quality broadcast, personally can’t fault it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    To be fair Mr Steward it is usually excellent and a real boon to those of us out of DAB range.

Quote Originally Posted by jurgenpie View Post
    Mine won't open on my new android, did the same as you have e mailed I follow as well.
    Cheers Jurgen, I'm sort of glad it isn't just me.

Could you just use Chrome instead or is the app better in some way? I've never bothered with the app, just use the Notts website. (Mind you according to someone on here, I've never subscribed to iFollow so what would I know )

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post

My android Notts app wasn't working either. I uninstalled it, went to Google play and reinstalled it and now it's fine. Takes a minute at the most.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast