+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawrence Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostofMicoud View Post
    So what, so bloody sensitive! The facilities are rubbish, his point actually helps McInnes argument if you ask me - makes it far easier for him to take that to the board if players are actually saying it in public rather than just in private.

That wee rat cannae slag off my club, but I can coz I ging to games min - logic
    So what? So that entitles me as a supporter, to call the wee rat b’stard a wee rat b’stard. Do you honestly think the wee rat b’stard would’ve stayed if we had top facilities? I doubt it & I think you would too. You’ve already stated he didn’t like playing for brown & that he looked into the future & thought he wouldn’t fit into Dels formation. He went for money. I disagree with it but I understand it. There’s ways of doing it though & that wee rat b’stard should’ve kept his mouth clamped

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He said it as if it was some kind of justification for his move. A deflection from the real reason, which publicly put our club in a bad light. Plenty of players have left since without criticising the facilities.
    I stand corrected,Lots of sensitive and bitter people on here then,you constantly slag the club off,whats the difference??

So what? So that entitles me as a supporter, to call the wee rat b’stard a wee rat b’stard. Do you honestly think the wee rat b’stard would’ve stayed if we had top facilities? I doubt it & I think you would too. You’ve already stated he didn’t like playing for brown & that he looked into the future & thought he wouldn’t fit into Dels formation. He went for money. I disagree with it but I understand it. There’s ways of doing it though & that wee rat b’stard should’ve kept his mouth clamped
    He might not have stayed but he also wouldn't have said we had bad facilities if we had good ones He went for money AND opportunity. I admire his honesty. Unless you want 11 choir boys in our dressing room - for me it's a big problem for us, we are a team of yes men and their is no nastiness in our squad at all - I wonder if any of them stand up to McInnes or even care enough to.

David Robertson joined a bigger club, with more chances of winning trophies, playing for Scotland AND getting on SKY TV. We should all be happy for him.

I was delighted when Charlie Mulgrew got his dream move, with more chances of winning trophies, playing for Scotland AND getting on SKY TV. We should all be happy for him too. I particularly liked how he never tried for those last few months, in case he got an injury which could scupper his dream move. Who are we to stand in the way of his ambition though?

Ryan Jack was another fairytale story. His ambition was rewarded with more chances of winning trophies, playing for Scotland AND getting on SKY TV. We should all be over the moon that we helped get him there. I like how he lied to us and f*cked off for nothing.

Ryan Fraser just f*cked us all around for weeks, told the odd porkie & publicly slated the club but fair play to him - even the others can only wonder what it’s like signing for Bournemouth. Even in Jack Grimmers wildest dreams he couldn’t see that happening

COYR

David Robertson joined a bigger club, with more chances of winning trophies, playing for Scotland AND getting on SKY TV. We should all be happy for him.

I was delighted when Charlie Mulgrew got his dream move, with more chances of winning trophies, playing for Scotland AND getting on SKY TV. We should all be happy for him too. I particularly liked how he never tried for those last few months, in case he got an injury which could scupper his dream move. Who are we to stand in the way of his ambition though?

Ryan Jack was another fairytale story. His ambition was rewarded with more chances of winning trophies, playing for Scotland AND getting on SKY TV. We should all be over the moon that we helped get him there. I like how he lied to us and f*cked off for nothing.

Ryan Fraser just f*cked us all around for weeks, told the odd porkie & publicly slated the club but fair play to him - even the others can only wonder what it’s like signing for Bournemouth. Even in Jack Grimmers wildest dreams he couldn’t see that happening

COYR
    My god, you are a demented fellow. What a fanbase haha!

COYR
    Wow ����

Wow

My god, you are a demented fellow. What a fanbase haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Wow ����
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Wow

Hahaha aye that's right our league, fans and players are just fantastic. Excellently marketed, playing superb football and making us completely must watch.

By all means Championship and League 1 in England don't play the football that's proclaimed by sky, however the money and support is large - plus the potential of getting into the Premiership and setting yourself up for life and playing some of the best players. Money isn't everything, but earning 5-10 times more than you are up here has it's appeals as it would to many. I'm just gullible though.
    You really need to stop confusing money with quality. Whenever I have seen any of lower league English football, it's just a more physical/athletic version of our hoofball and by the way League 1 support is generally small rather than large.

On money, I have no problem with a player leaving to earn a large multiple of his current wages (we would all do it if we are honest). What I resent is the dishonesty shown by Fraser at the time and by Jack recently. That's why my best wishes went with Kenny McLean and Adam Rooney and will in due course with Scott McKenna as there is an honest way to leave with integrity intact

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    You really need to stop confusing money with quality. Whenever I have seen any of lower league English football, it's just a more physical/athletic version of our hoofball and by the way League 1 support is generally small rather than large.

On money, I have no problem with a player leaving to earn a large multiple of his current wages (we would all do it if we are honest). What I resent is the dishonesty shown by Fraser at the time and by Jack recently. That's why my best wishes went with Kenny McLean and Adam Rooney and will in due course with Scott McKenna as there is an honest way to leave with integrity intact
    I state that championship and league 1 don’t play the football proclaimed by sky and you say I need to stop confusing money with quality? I think you are confused!

Ive no problem with how Fraser left. Highlighting issues with the club could actually help, or should it all just be swept under the carpet and only fans can moan and be disloyal?

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast