+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawrence Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostofMicoud View Post
    He was also 18 or so and might in retrospect see that it wasn’t the best thing to say. But of course all the fans know better and as ****agers were complete pillars of the community and never made a mistake!
    Still f@cking did it. You are an adult at 18. You ken the difference between what to say and what not to

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It also works on the assumption that there’s a gulf in class between the championship & premier. If Shankland can score goals for Ayr Utd against Thistle, I’m pretty sure he could do it against Dundee. I would argue the amount of goals he’s scoring would suggest he’s playing under his level. Also worth pointing out that he scores tap ins, headers, long shots & wonder goals. No idea if he could play on the left wing though, which would rule him out of any potential comeback
    He has scored some f@cking screamers this season. The one v Partick in the League Cup being the pick

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Still f@cking did it. You are an adult at 18. You ken the difference between what to say and what not to
    Behave min, heaps of folk at 18 say and do stupid things whether they know to or not. Part of growing up. He maybe did take issue with the facilities and mentioned it being a bit blinkered to how it would be taken. It’s why footballers get PR and media training FFS as a lot of them are either young and daft or just thick as mince.

Stop being such a sensitive ninny. Naebody outwith the 30 posters on here you mention minds about it anyway!

Stop being such a sensitive ninny. Naebody outwith the 30 posters on here you mention minds about it anyway!
    So he was lying in that interview he gave last year about his whole family suffering abuse? Seems to be making a habit of telling porkies. In the same interview, he said Aberdeen fans were entitled to their opinion. Thanks Ryan, in my opinion you’re a wee rat b’stard

So he was lying in that interview he gave last year about his whole family suffering abuse? Seems to be making a habit of telling porkies. In the same interview, he said Aberdeen fans were entitled to their opinion. Thanks Ryan, in my opinion you’re a wee rat b’stard
    I don’t know how you’ve got to that? It wouldn’t surprise me if he and his family had suffered twitter abuse seeing some of the idiots on there - although that’s quite common across the board these days!

I’m sure he thinks the same of you too.

I doubt he’s given me a single thought to be honest.

Anyway, I’ll leave you to your English football urinal envy. Up the cherries!

I doubt he’s given me a single thought to be honest.

Anyway, I’ll leave you to your English football urinal envy. Up the cherries!
    Such a strange person....

I find it strange that you cheer on a player at a smaller club, in a different country, who bad mouthed AFC in the press & want him to do well, while waxing lyrical about their 3rd division title as justification for the move.

Such an odd person...

What was your old username by the way? You forgot to mention it

I find it strange that you cheer on a player at a smaller club, in a different country, who bad mouthed AFC in the press & want him to do well, while waxing lyrical about their 3rd division title as justification for the move.

Such an odd person...

What was your old username by the way? You forgot to mention it
    I’m not waxing lyrical about it. I’m just not getting my knickers in a knot, and understand that players nowadays see the championship in England as a better opportunity than the SPFL for financial and career reasons.

I never had one, was just a long time lurker who chuckled at the mental statements on here, wish I’d stayed that way as there’s no sense from a fair few of you and you will never learn sadly as you still think it’s 1983!

A long term lurker, first time poster. That’s also happening a lot these days. I just found it odd that...

Funnily enough I recall a vast majority of forum posters wanting Derek Adams when we took McInnes on....
    ...yet you’re down as a new member. Other poster(s) have pulled that stunt a few times, normally after embarrassing humiliations on here.

Welcome aboard, the more the merrier

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast