+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Lawrence Shankland

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Shankland is a horrible blue nosed loyalist...I don't care if he scores a million goals this season, lets not touch him with a barge pole...and to pre-empt, yeah I know Fergie, McLeish and our manager are all current buns but I don't care, that's no excuse to get more in
    That’ll do for me. That fat Hun f*ck has obviously found his level. Him & his huge fivehead can f*ck right off

Scored again yesterday.
    Surely it is worth approaching Ayr to see if we can at least have a chat with the loon to test the water see if he is interested in coming back, he will quite possibly tell us to gtf and he is quite within his right to do that, but surely we should be at least trying to have a yap with the boy

SF

As i said in the other thread. With Ayr top of the league. He will be worried as he might end up promoted above "his level" and will be sh@t. Because you know, hes found his comfort zone and not good enough for the prem.

I want Dobbie in on a two year deal

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    As i said in the other thread. With Ayr top of the league. He will be worried as he might end up promoted above "his level" and will be sh@t. Because you know, hes found his comfort zone and not good enough for the prem.

Dobbie and Shankland are playing at their level. When Shankland was with us it was clear he wasn't ony eese!

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Dobbie and Shankland are playing at their level. When Shankland was with us it was clear he wasn't ony eese!
    Couldnae comment on Dobbie.
    When Shankland was with us he wasnae close to up to it.

By all accounts he's "took a turn to himself" on a number of levels.

There's been loads of guys ower the years been prolific lower down but couldnae handle the step up.

Time will tell if Shankland is one of those guys or nae.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Couldnae comment on Dobbie.

I'm going to QOTS v Caley when I'm back. Ill put the feelers out on Dobbie. Get him to sign up at New Year

I'm going to QOTS v Caley when I'm back. Ill put the feelers out on Dobbie. Get him to sign up at New Year
    I wouldn’t complain if we signed Dobbie but he is 36 in December,it wouldn’t take long for the “his legs are gone” to be churned out by some one.

I was one who thought Shankland had found his level but I’m starting to think signing him again might be a good shout,that’s if he would come back.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I wouldn’t complain if we signed Dobbie but he is 36 in December,it wouldn’t take long for the “his legs are gone” to be churned out by some one.

I was one who thought Shankland had found his level but I’m starting to think signing him again might be a good shout,that’s if he would come back.
    How old was Robson when he was signed. Dobbie in for a couple of years he tops up his bank account. As long as hes fed ball he will rack up the goals.

Feed the Dobe and he will score

Shankland probably thinks AFC are w@nkers. That boats probably sailed

How old was Robson when he was signed. Dobbie in for a couple of years he tops up his bank account. As long as hes fed ball he will rack up the goals.

Feed the Dobe and he will score

Shankland probably thinks AFC are w@nkers. That boats probably sailed
    Robson was 35 when he signed in 2013,like I said I wouldn’t complain if we signed him but considering some people said Rooney was done at 30 I wouldn’t hold out much hope for a 36 year old not getting the same treatment.

A 36yr old on a 2yr deal? Seriously?? What about giving youth a chance as you often speak about? At least robson had expereince playing champs league and international fitba,dobbie has none of that

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast