+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OGC Nice slide under Chien continues.

OGC Nice slide under Chien continues.

The nightmare for Nice fans under Chien's ownership seems never ending as this once proud club slid to yet another defeat last night, this time 1-0 at Montpellier. OGC Nice now languish 14 th in the table, just three points above the relegation zone with little to look forward to this season but a long relegation battle.
    Chien's other club, Barnsley FC, were relegated within six months of Chien becoming owner. Nice fans are now fearful of relegation themselves following the continued sale of their best players.

Huddersfield Town's slide towards championship oblivion continues under owner Dean Hoyle.

Wembley and victories over Man Utd last season are nothing more than a distant memory with Hoyle's lack of PL investnent continuing to affect this once gteat club .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The nightmare for Nice fans under Chien's ownership seems never ending as this once proud club slid to yet another defeat last night, this time 1-0 at Montpellier. OGC Nice now languish 14 th in the table, just three points above the relegation zone with little to look forward to this season but a long relegation battle.
    Chien's other club, Barnsley FC, were relegated within six months of Chien becoming owner. Nice fans are now fearful of relegation themselves following the continued sale of their best players.
    Tha keeps banging this drum SB. Not sayin thuz owt wrong wi that like but I ent sin owt frum consortium that the previous owner dint do.

Nowt to do wi Dean Hoyle or Patrick Cryne Animal and Pass.

I am merely providing a factual balance to all the pro Consortium PR we get from various sources. I regard it as my duty to offer such a service.

Nowt to do wi Dean Hoyle or Patrick Cryne Animal and Pass.

I am merely providing a factual balance to all the pro Consortium PR we get from various sources. I regard it as my duty to offer such a service.
    It's nowt to do with Dean Hoyle or Patrick Cryne because it challenges your admitted agenda SB .

Whilst the new ownerships mandate at this club is open to debate it's not gone unnoticed that behind the scenes the consortium have made some considerable improvements .

The Family Fan Zone in the East Stand is very impressive , the digital media at the club is the envy of many clubs of our size and stature .

I was reading a post on a Donny board last week from our former player Jim Dobbin who was very impressed with the improvements at the club behind the scenes .

These are small steps and I think that's where we are at with the consortium , Rome wasn't built in a day , the lack of investment over the last 14 years regarding fans matchday experience would suggest there's much to do and it will take time .

I'm suspicious but determined to keep an open mind until such times I can see the consortium are detrimental to the club enjoying modest success .

Judging book's by its cover can catch even the most experienced in life out at times .

I'm still very suspicious, but we should have a good idea of their intentions by the end of this season.
    If they can't oversee a serious promotion push with all their clout, there's something wrong.
    You can spend tens of millions in the Championship and get nowhere.
    In this league, we should definitely be challenging.
    If we sell any of our valued players in January, and fail to strengthen, I'll be less than impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's nowt to do with Dean Hoyle or Patrick Cryne because it challenges your admitted agenda SB .

Whilst the new ownerships mandate at this club is open to debate it's not gone unnoticed that behind the scenes the consortium have made some considerable improvements .

The Family Fan Zone in the East Stand is very impressive , the digital media at the club is the envy of many clubs of our size and stature .

I was reading a post on a Donny board last week from our former player Jim Dobbin who was very impressed with the improvements at the club behind the scenes .

These are small steps and I think that's where we are at with the consortium , Rome wasn't built in a day , the lack of investment over the last 14 years regarding fans matchday experience would suggest there's much to do and it will take time .

I'm suspicious but determined to keep an open mind until such times I can see the consortium are detrimental to the club enjoying modest success .

Judging book's by its cover can catch even the most experienced in life out at times .
    Luke 16-21 tells the story of the beggar Lazarus content to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Huddersfield Town's slide towards championship oblivion continues under owner Dean Hoyle.

Wembley and victories over Man Utd last season are nothing more than a distant memory with Hoyle's lack of PL investnent continuing to affect this once gteat club .

Won the league three times in a row you know! Crying myself to sleep every night
    (With Laughter].......

Luke 16-21 tells the story of the beggar Lazarus content to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man's table.
    Didn’t he rise again though mate?

We'll sell Moore in Jan and replace him with an unknown injured player

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast