+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: lol @ the fun

It's been hard enough what's happened with us the last three years, but also having to watch them taking major strides forward, what with qualifying for Europe, Cup Finals, top four finishes, massively increased attendan........................, oh,er, hang on a second...........

I dont live in the past. BUT if this is Dundee's Nirvana - and that **** Patullo still says it was better than winning a trophy seeing us relegated- Deeluded is indeed their issue. Seem obsessed. I dont have any dundee mates (as i live abroad for about 9 months of the year) but met one this summer. Never seen his team win a trophy or Euro adventures or the league win. Has a tatoo 3rd May (i think) Doon. We compared our tats and he had a roma 26th april 1984. Now when i showed him my one tat he was underwhelmed - yeah its just the dufc 80s style. I then pointed out we beat roma 2-0 that day.

didnae see him again. Is that the mentality of dees in dundee?? i dunno i moved 30 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    Is that the mentality of dees in dundee??
    Yes.

Yes it is.

pleasing

So just a Sunday cheer thought - Dundee go down, dont get permission for new ground (largely because they are now trying to pressure us into this ****storm) and we go up. END RESULT - we dont even notice and moan about needing a better manager and players. Other way round - it s better than winning a trohpy!! thats the difference ladies xx

What is so hilarious is that they simply don't get the irony that is that if they are so big, and we are so wee, why then should they need to get so bathired about little old United?

Careful, a Dee at work mentioned meetings between the Chairmen a while back and i rubbished it! Seen on Tek about this happening last week and that has been rubbished as well, but no smoke n all that!

Nelms called us - no meeting happened. You will see in press quite soon we are halting progress of a huge dundee project that is o fthe benefit of all a whole region. freeking nonsense. We just said "so yer project is ****ed...no we dont want to help"

No one mentioned the merger talks last year on any forum i could see. All one way.

Dont need to believe it as i am just an internet anon

Quote Originally Posted by shedruleyabasx View Post
    You will see in press quite soon we are halting progress of a huge dundee project that is o fthe benefit of all a whole region. freeking nonsense.
    If thats the city deal, what do you know mr internet anon?

nowt

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)