+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same players different atitude

Same players different atitude

We have the same players available but a totally different attitude. Ive always said that all the players we have signed cant all be bad. So either the players that have been playing the first few games not given a f##k and now are now having to stand up and be accountable for their performance or is it just a coincidence. I was not at the PT game but at Tanny the next game I saw that players were working hard and putting in a bit of effort. Hope this continues.

For sure some players have lifted their game, McMullan in particular. For me the result against ICT was poor, should have won that match.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    For sure some players have lifted their game, McMullan in particular. For me the result against ICT was poor, should have won that match.
    Agree we should have won the game, but I think we were all happy that the players put in a shift.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Bit unfair on McMullan as i think he was starting to put in more effort when Shabba gave him the chance. Think what we are seeing now him now is a manager who believes in him.

The ICT result was poor, but for a second game in charge for a new manager, i will take it as an improvement on last season. The sheer number of chances we had on another day will see us hand out a real doing to someone in the near future.

Even listening to some of the players within the first few days of RN coming in, their spirits had been lifted with changes on the training regime. Add in that the players now feel ready for a game and its easy to have a different attitude when it matters.

Shabba does deserve a bit of credit for bringing in the likes of Safranko, Frans, Bouhenna, Aird and Watson, but others like Loemba, Barton, Booth and the keepers need to prove they deserve to stay. Fingers crossed RN can can bring a couple of others who can keep the change going in the right direction.

I like what I've seen of Booth so far and think he's getting better.

Can't agree about Booth so far, not that he has been that bad but hoping he will improve, don't see him as an upgrade on Robson

No getting away from it change of manager has made big difference so far. Rightly or wrongly players look willing to put shift in for RN. Dnt know if it is down to CL making things to complicated or certain players nt enjoying being managered by him. Bt long may the progression we are making continue. 👍

Nt sure if true bt hearing Quinn has signed for the Dees! Also hearing jimmy Mac wanting Barry Robson as coach.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Can't agree about Booth so far, not that he has been that bad but hoping he will improve, don't see him as an upgrade on Robson
    You say he's not that bad but no upgrade on Robson �� Robson is fkn honkin and was targeted by County in the 5-1 game.

Not really rated Booth myself so far but had his best game for us last weekend, same goes for Murdoch, not his biggest fan but both full backs done their jobs v ICT So must retain their places tomorrow.

Honestly don't see what others do in Robson. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Nt sure if true bt hearing Quinn has signed for the Dees! Also hearing jimmy Mac wanting Barry Robson as coach.

Quinn would be funny

Barry Robson would rather he stayed at Aberdeen and came to us down the line

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)