+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just A Small Issue Regarding Yesterday

Just A Small Issue Regarding Yesterday

When the match was abandoned we all made our way to the exit gate at the back of the west stand , it was locked with a padlock and nobody was around who had the key to unlock it and let us out .

Several minutes passed before a steward finally came .

In the case of a major incident that could be catastrophic if a quick evacuation was necessary .

Why is it necessary to padlock the exit gate ? , the gates are already secured from the inside and can't possibly be opened from the outside , a steward or two are positioned at the side of the exit gate at all times as well but without the means to unlock the padlock apparently .

Have people forgotten the Bradford City fire tragedy and the reason so much life was lost ?

Incredibly poor with serious consequences I'd suggest .

There’s a lot of poor practice there. Amazed myself by the amount of smoking allowed in the toilets at Bradford City, and indeed
    at most games away.... Let’s hope there’s a lesson learned here.

Spot on animal it's a disgrace they're more concerned with keeping smokers in a designated area PATHETIC

It's 2018 and still we have incompetence as well as a wooden stand

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    When the match was abandoned we all made our way to the exit gate at the back of the west stand , it was locked with a padlock and nobody was around who had the key to unlock it and let us out .

Several minutes passed before a steward finally came .

In the case of a major incident that could be catastrophic if a quick evacuation was necessary .

Why is it necessary to padlock the exit gate ? , the gates are already secured from the inside and can't possibly be opened from the outside , a steward or two are positioned at the side of the exit gate at all times as well but without the means to unlock the padlock apparently .

Have people forgotten the Bradford City fire tragedy and the reason so much life was lost ?

Incredibly poor with serious consequences I'd suggest .

That’s ridiculous and wants reporting . Should be just a push bar to open surely

That's Bang out of order , no problems int Ponte or ES ? It does need reporting definitely , no excuses are acceptable ,

GG will tell us the key was under the mat all the time

Well I'm being totally honest , the events of the last 24hrs have made me feel sick , some ccomment's on the media are totally unacceptable , local fans old rivals, have indeed in most part shown some empathy towards the situation, some have just been downright disgusting , i hope the ones showing no sympathy , don't encounter what this good man and his family are currently experiencing , GNGB

Wrong thread I think Roma but I know what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well I'm being totally honest , the events of the last 24hrs have made me feel sick , some ccomment's on the media are totally unacceptable , local fans old rivals, have indeed in most part shown some empathy towards the situation, some have just been downright disgusting , i hope the ones showing no sympathy , don't encounter what this good man and his family are currently experiencing , GNGB
    The comments from some of own fans have angered me the most , you are always going to get one bellend from rival clubs .

To see the medical staff performing CPR on Stephen was very upsetting to witness before the blankets were raised .

Who the hell can think about football when that's unfolding in front of you ? .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast