+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Dons Quarter Final roll call etc....

We play like that on Saturday and we are getting f@cking battered by a hurting pigs

As my bro said in a text "a wounded Celtic v a thoroughly underwhelming Aberdeen spells f@cking disaster"
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 25-09-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Delighted we won, but by Christ we’re a dire Fitba team.

Showed good bottle in the pens though to be fair.

Absolute daylight robbery that 😂

Wilson’s a talent, we’ll have to rely on him far too much in that team though.

Again, our brutal lack of creativity and actual football players was plain to see.

We really are eye bleedingly bad to watch.

Great result however achieved - but we’ll not get away with that too often....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Delighted we won, but by Christ we’re a dire Fitba team.

Showed good bottle in the pens though to be fair.

Absolute daylight robbery that ��

Wilson’s a talent, we’ll have to rely on him far too much in that team though.

Again, our brutal lack of creativity and actual football players was plain to see.

We really are eye bleedingly bad to watch.

Great result however achieved - but we’ll not get away with that too often....
    Very well summed up

On another day we would have got a f@cking do in. We were very lucky they had an off day. 19 they have scored at home this season. 31 in total. Only Molde kept a clean sheet v them.That was an off day in terms of finishing from them

Ill take it but I worry about Saturday

Don't worry

0-1 on Saturday

Wilson with the winner

Donsdaft. are ye suggestin Wilson starts aheid o' May? ... If Stevie boy is gonna get that 30 goal tally ye predicted, he needs tae get a shifty on min

Painful to watch again... unlike Hibs who are fast, creative and exciting throughout their team - even the guys who came on.

The only time you felt any hint of excitement was when GMS got the ball in space. Wilson looked like he has quality upfront and has the confidence to beat a man and shoot, unlike the rest of our 'strikers'. A lot is resting on him this season.

Cosgrove and May will probably not score all season. I'm not counting the open goal tap in May scored v St Mirren. They don't even look like scoring.

Forrester might as well have just stayed on the bench when Wilson came off as I don't think he actually had more than 2 or 3 touches of the ball in the 30 mins he was on.

If we can scrape through until Christmas we're going to have to do a lot of serious business in January to make this a decent season. If we give Celtic about 20 shots on goal like we gave Hibs tonight, we'll lose about 10-0 on Saturday.

Having said all that about the performance, we've somehow made it through!

I'd take another performance like that at Celtic if we get a point from it.....

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Donsdaft. are ye suggestin Wilson starts aheid o' May? ... If Stevie boy is gonna get that 30 goal tally ye predicted, he needs tae get a shifty on min
    May's 30 goals depend on Forrester giving him the ball.

I will admit my prediction is off to a slow start.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    May's 30 goals depend on Forrester giving him the ball.

I will admit my prediction is off to a slow start.
    Early days min

Sometimes your lucky and that sums up tonight but we will take it.
    If we a decent semi - drawn who knows what might happen
    Problem is apart from Wilson ....we wont be scoring any goals this season upfront unless Anderson gets more runs out.
    May and Cosgrove enough said
    Based on this seasons performances to date we are miles away from where we should be. We do have some decent players in the squad but its not working yet !
    Perhaps tonight is the shot in the arm we needed.
    Well done Dons tonight .... but we are still not a team we could be
    At least we can all good to bed in a good mood. Just imagine the manic depression setting in if we had gone out on penalty's

Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast