+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Dons Quarter Final roll call etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    FIFY.

mon Shankland min
    If Shankland scores tonight I think we should try and sign him ........

With GMS hitting an incredible bit of form at the moment DM needs to be positive and set us up to attack from the off. McGinn on the other side plays best when we are going forward with pace, that's when he seems to pick out the good balls like he did on Saturday. With their creativity we should surely be able to muster a few chances for the boy Wilson......

...... or Cosgrove.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Sadly we are a long ball team, irrespective of whether we have Jimmy Krankie up front or Hightower.

Better of with Krankie. Hightowers deid

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    If Shankland scores tonight I think we should try and sign him ........
    Nah hes found his comfortable level

Out of any teams we could face in the semi realistically (if we go through obviously) I would take the winners of St Johnstone v pigs , assuming Farts and Sevco go through with them.

Tonight is going to be hard and I don't think we will progress unfortunately. We may have won on Saurday but it was f@cking keech fitba v an equally keech team

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Sadly we are a long ball team, irrespective of whether we have Jimmy Krankie up front or Hightower.

Playing Cosgrove just encourages that even more.

The days of us hitting teams with pace with McGinn, Pawlett & Hayes are long gone.
    We proved we can play some good stuff on the deck against St Mirren and in the 2nd half against St. Johnstone. It hasn't happened nearly enough this season though.

GMS, McGinn, Shinnie, Ferguson and Wright are all capable of hurting defences if we play to their strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nah hes found his comfortable level

Out of any teams we could face in the semi realistically (if we go through obviously) I would take the winners of St Johnstone v pigs , assuming Farts and Sevco go through with them.

Tonight is going to be hard and I don't think we will progress unfortunately. We may have won on Saurday but it was f@cking keech fitba v an equally keech team
    I don't think we'll progress either. Even if we'd started off the season better I think home advantage would tip the balance in favour of Hibs, but right now it looks like they have goals in them and we don't. I don't think there's much in it, and if we get the breaks on the night we should go through. But if I had to bet my house on the outcome it would be Hibs to make the semis.

afc1903mad...question for you lad, who do you see winning tonight? I predict Hibs will knock us out of the league cup (I really hope I am wrong)!!

4-1 Aberdeen tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostofMicoud View Post
    4-1 Aberdeen tonight.
    It will need to be on penalties...no way are we scoring 4 goals against Hibs.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It will need to be on penalties...no way are we scoring 4 goals against Hibs.
    Can't see a Dons win but a good performance is on the cards....better away from home.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast