+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Dons Quarter Final roll call etc....

I’m not a football purist by any means but we’re playing the type of football that got Jimmy Calderwood sacked. Delighted we’re through but we’re miles away from being a good side

The puzzled look on the players faces as they tried concentrating on the 'note'

who was the bewildered player who took it from Shinnie

could see him shaking his head

says it all really

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Must be an age thing you filthy old man.
    Far from it, genuinely looking forward to the semi.......we 100% need to up our game though as I’m desperate to take my dad to see a cup being lifted.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post

says it all really
    "Hang in there lads, I know what I'm doing, really"

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post

says it all really
    Think that was Devlin.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Put it like this, if we played like they did and got knocked out on penalties you lot would still be on here moaning about how sh1te we played.
    Correct.

Ugly victory but its our name in the hat tonight for the semi draw, NOT Hibs. Who gives a fcuk about how we did it?

By hook or by crook, DM gets us to Hampden regularly, can't always be by accident

We will find a way of linking in and around Wilson, with the immenent returns of Ferguson, Wright and Ross being key to that.

Two ugly victorys in 3 days, sets us for a visit to The Savilledome. Its classic McInnes.

Better days ahead, Dandies.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Ugly victory but its our name in the hat tonight for the semi draw, NOT Hibs. Who gives a fcuk about how we did it?
    The people with the sense to realize that in the next game Hibs will still be a pretty decent side

while us ...

On another point our lad Ball played well, he was your best player by a country mile, he hardly put a pass astray, tackled well and almost scored an incredible free kick. I hope we have another look at him.

See not all your English lower division players are crap.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I went to sleep last night thinking we had won?

It’s really hard to tell on here these days with all the negativity.

I would agree we were terrible to watch but we won a cup tie no one thought we had a chance of winning.I don’t see where the love for Hibs comes from,I thought they were almost as bad as us.

Put it like this, if we played like they did and got knocked out on penalties you lot would still be on here moaning about how sh1te we played.
    We did win. We absolutley f@cking did not deserve to. We didnt win that game. Hibs won it for us and theybf@cking outplayed us and schooled us at times. Says it all. I would be surprised if Lennon isnt still roasting them in the changing room now

Id be alarmed if there wasnt negativity. I have never seen a team get so lucky in a long time. We have been f@cking dire all season and last night cant happen every game.we are in line for a few proper scuddings if things dont pick up its going to be a long season. We have serious issues that need addressed and are being ignored. By our manager and fans. We create f@ck all, cosgrove is horsesh@t, considine is horsesh@t Logan is not the player he was, McGinn is not near the player he was and was especially sh@t last night, we have one striker who has only scored once and is injury prone as f@ck who the clubs hopes seem to be relying on(i really really hope the lad comes good), our scout needs sacked, one of the most braindead transfers ever in our history happened because our manager is clearly nae all there and it is so obvious how wrong he got that. Stevie may is f@cking expensive horsesh@t. All of this was clear last night

F@ck it was clear when we huffed and puffed v a sh@te Motherwell, were f@cking attrocious first half v St Johnstone, utterly abysmal v sevco and didnt deserve to win that.

I really worry about Saturday. It could be a massacre

On the positives we are through and heading to Hampdung. Also we have the best keeper in the league and centre half pairing in the league. But i suppose we had one of the best strikers up untill not long ago and he was sold off and not replaced.

We are miles away from a good team

We need some serious changes.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 26-09-2018 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Think that was Devlin.
    That was a classic. It was three gestures of "what the f@ck".There was the look on his face, the shrugbof the shoulders and the lookto the bench or Shinnie or whoever with the palm up what the f@ck hand signal.

Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast