+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ritson

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he hasn't said he cant wear the crest he has said he and matchroom cant use when he sells merchandise

what is wrong in that

im sure matchroom wouldn't allow ash to put matchroom on our training tops and not expect a penny

if he makes no money out of it
    why have it on

would he like someone to rip his image rites from him etc
    Can't actually believe you have found a way to post on this thread you complete and utter cretin. You are NOT a Newcastle fan. You are a sad sad person who's found a perfect way to wind people up. Seriously get a Fu(king life.

We should be proud of him wearing that crest and plus he's a Geordie born and bred so in my opinion should be able to put it on what the Fu(k he wants. It'd be different if it said sports direct underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    It'd be different if it said sports direct underneath.
    That the problem right there.The fat kunt doesn't want any positives towards NUFC.He only cares about Sh1te Direct and if that was emblazoned on every bit of merchandise he wouldn't have a problem.

Ashley OUT!!!!!

go and tell Lewis face to face your views

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Can't actually believe you have found a way to post on this thread you complete and utter cretin. You are NOT a Newcastle fan. You are a sad sad person who's found a perfect way to wind people up. Seriously get a Fu(king life.
    you need to visit Lewis Ritsons training establishment in Forest Hall and tell him personally not hide behind your computer, you spineless wan#er

He's headlining a sky bill in a European title fight October 13th. Hopefully they will be plenty of Ashley out banners there now, I think I'm gonna take one myself. I'll write Geordie Jacko on it so you no it's me 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    The man is a cancer on our club.

Imagine doing this, man!! He is scum, pure and simple.

I'd like to see him tell Ritson to his face.
    Agreed.

Ritson gains nothing except the joy of having his team on his stuff.

I hope that Ritson has something in regards to "Ashley Out" for his next fight to.

he can still have the crest when he boxes

you complain when ash has free advertising
    this fella is advertising the toon for free
    quite rightly ash is protecting the club

if somone wants to rip the club of they supprt so be it

he aint making money so why have the toon crest on

why do anything to publicise ashly club

seems some bithch if they do and bitch if they dont

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he can still have the crest when he boxes

you complain when ash has free advertising
    this fella is advertising the toon for free
    quite rightly ash is protecting the club

if somone wants to rip the club of they supprt so be it

he aint making money so why have the toon crest on

why do anything to publicise ashly club

seems some bithch if they do and bitch if they dont
    I can't work it out - you genuinely don't get it. Or you are being deliberately obtuse when it comes to the understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I can't work it out - you genuinely don't get it. Or you are being deliberately obtuse when it comes to the understanding.
    Nah he’s just as thick as phuck mate most of his creed ran away from Cyprus rather than face the Turks says it all really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Agreed.

Ritson gains nothing except the joy of having his team on his stuff.

I hope that Ritson has something in regards to "Ashley Out" for his next fight to.
    He could put the City crest on his shorts-it's almost identical to the club badge (given that that's what it's based on)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)