+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ritson

I would put all the other club badges on.As well as the city crest.That would p1ss the slug off.
    And a nice little logo of sports-redirect on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    He could put the City crest on his shorts-it's almost identical to the club badge (given that that's what it's based on)
    Absolutely

If he loves the town and is proud of the city where the crest

He can wear the toon crest

The club can't have anyone from the toon using the badge

You could set any team group individual up and use the club badge if you listen to some of the nimpties on here

The same fools who give up season tickets and say they won't buy any merchandise
    Yet are ok for match room to rip of the club AND RITSON !!!!!
    If he gets no money from the sale of merchandise which he says
    Why is he bothered if it has the crest on

In fact I would say it would have a negative effect on other nort east people buying it
    Would Andy from here who might be a boxing fan and ritson admirer / supporter buy a top with the toon badge on

Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    Absolutely

If he loves the town and is proud of the city where the crest

He can wear the toon crest

The club can't have anyone from the toon using the badge

You could set any team group individual up and use the club badge if you listen to some of the nimpties on here

The same fools who give up season tickets and say they won't buy any merchandise
    Yet are ok for match room to rip of the club AND RITSON !!!!!
    If he gets no money from the sale of merchandise which he says
    Why is he bothered if it has the crest on

In fact I would say it would have a negative effect on other nort east people buying it
    Would Andy from here who might be a boxing fan and ritson admirer / supporter buy a top with the toon badge on

Idiots
    He is bothered about having the crest on because he love the club. Something you will never know the feeling of. Prick

PBoro talks about people ripping the club off.Priceless.He buys fake tops from Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    PBoro talks about people ripping the club off.Priceless.He buys fake tops from Turkey.
    Aye how ironic seeing as the Turks took half of his Cypriot homeland off him.

But getting a cheap Toon top and not putting money into Ashley’s pocket is good right.

Quote Originally Posted by geordie1974 View Post
    pboro talks about people ripping the club off.priceless.he buys fake tops from turkey.
    im ripping ashly of as a match going fan
    matchroom have no affiliation to the toon what so ever

i wont give my money to ash other than matchdays to watch the lads

im not saying ritsoon is ripping the club of they have allowed him to wear it
    which is good of them
    many would have thought they would say no

but why should big buisness make money from our club

Quote Originally Posted by geordie_jacko View Post
    he is bothered about having the crest on because he love the club. Something you will never know the feeling of. Prick
    and he still can

justt those giving money to MATCHROOM cant

even sky cant use the logo without paying you fool

i dont have a problem with ritson wearing the badge

but why should matchroom make money from us

why not pay
    and then you can all moan that ash doesnt give rafa the money

you moan when he doesnt

some on ehere have more faces than the town hall clock

I understand now.Its okay for you to rip of Ashley and not give him any money but when others do the same they are called plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    he hasn't said he cant wear the crest he has said he and matchroom cant use when he sells merchandise

what is wrong in that

im sure matchroom wouldn't allow ash to put matchroom on our training tops and not expect a penny

if he makes no money out of it
    why have it on

would he like someone to rip his image rites from him etc
    Just like Shyte Direct rips us off isn't it. Sod all goes back to the club but into Fat Sods back pocket.

At least Ritson's showing more support for the club than fatty does.

And how much did you pay for those Turkish shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I understand now.Its okay for you to rip of Ashley and not give him any money but when others do the same they are called plastic.
    but i do give him money most weeks infact
    so iin a way i am contibuting
    call the purchase using loyalty points

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)