+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ritson

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    sorry to piss on yours and others chips like

but I've been/seen Pboro at a few games - in newcastle, other parts of the country and abroad on euro nights. as have others who don't post here much now, like Red, sir les, billy (i think) - theres probably more , that's just off the top of my head,

but in regards to anything else.. he has n o right to call anyone a plastic and i absolutely detest the way he belittles us with nearly every post.
    But you must admit he's so desperate for attention that this is his one and only obsession, to wind up posters on here with statements which would get his head trashed in if he made them at matches.

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    sorry to piss on yours and others chips like

but I've been/seen Pboro at a few games - in newcastle, other parts of the country and abroad on euro nights. as have others who don't post here much now, like Red, sir les, billy (i think) - theres probably more , that's just off the top of my head,

but in regards to anything else.. he has n o right to call anyone a plastic and i absolutely detest the way he belittles us with nearly every post.
    Is he as obnoxious face to face?

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Is he as obnoxious face to face?
    Probably depends on which face they talk to.We all know P(lastic)Mag likes to tell the odd lie.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    But you must admit he's so desperate for attention that this is his one and only obsession, to wind up posters on here with statements which would get his head trashed in if he made them at matches.
    it may very well be, but as i'm not a mind reader i wouldn't care to comment on that. don't let him wind you up. simple as that.

Howay man Pat,you knew he gans to loads of games..
    Deep breathes now and for fu cks sake,put the shovel doon...

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Howay man Pat,you knew he gans to loads of games..
    Deep breathes now and for fu cks sake,put the shovel doon...
    I've never disputed that Ash, just explaining why he gets pleasure from posting.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Is that fishing or fisting?
    Fisting! From big Zoltan.

I've never disputed that Ash, just explaining why he gets pleasure from posting.
    I logged on today and was surprised the thread was still alive! then read said thread (soonds like a band)

It was just a matter of time till June logged on,we both knew these lads were digging themselves in to a hole.
    I just thought you might have let it gan,that's all...

i wouldnt call people plastic and then not be able to back up i go to games

when you get numties criticising an owner they probabaly havent been to a game since he has been here is laughable
    how a plastic can ask match going people suc as myself to boycott a game is beyond me

if you loved the club and were a passionate geordie you wouldnt make excuses you would make sacrifices just like i do
    and im no geordie and the way the most whinge im glad im not
    but the majority i have met are decent good people june being one
    she is a lovely laday and so are her lads

so you see with all the travellng i have done home and away most games for over 42 years and europe
    i have enough loyalty points to buy a toon top from a turkish sweat shop
    and i also have enough points to call someone a a plastic who continues to run the club down they say they support and have a go at loyal supportes like me

support the team
    not the regime

suckers

cause numpties like you bite

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)